Young Jeezy speaks on recent rumors and upcoming album

SiGh

Who's there?
Staff member
After the NBA's All Star Weekend in Las Vegas, everyone wanted to know one thing--did Young Jeezy take part in the Buck vs. Game beef? Rumors began to spread, so the only man that could speak on it spoke:

"To be honest with you, I had a ball," Jeezy told MTV last week. "I ain't get [bad vibes] from either one of them. If it was gonna be something, it would have been something. It ain't gotta be no song. We grown. That ain't the way you handle that. If it was a problem, it's a problem, but it wasn't a problem. People made something outta nothing. That's what I hate about the industry. ... I was hearing [rumors]. I was like, 'Hell no.' I was there, that ain't happen.

"I'mma keep it G...It was my party, I was where I was supposed to be. I'm cool with Buck and Game. Just by saying that, they respected that. They didn't have no words, they didn't have no altercation, just two people who ain't never really been in the same building at the same time in a long time. I guess everybody felt a way about that. I talked to Game after that, I talked to Buck after that. Nobody really said anything about it. It wasn't a problem. It was just everybody was in the building, it was a gangsta party. What's wrong with that? It was a lot of ladies, a lot of gangstas, a lot of fun, by the way."

While preparing for his upcoming Street Dream Tour, he has also begun to work on a currently untitled album to be released in late 2008. According to Jeezy, the album will be a "classic".

"When I say a classic, this is the one! I ain't concentrating on nothing but this. ... I gotta bring the streets back, be me in every way and walk through the fire no matter what nobody says. All the people who love what I do, I'mma make it right. When you working on your third LP, people be like, 'What can I do to get these type of fans?' I'mma do me. Sometimes when you're on the third album you aren't hungry. I'm starving! I'm walking around with a steak knife and fork in my pocket. I'm ready to eat."

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.