Young Jeezy - Inspiration Leaks

I just DL'd it and bout to burn it to my car.. Havent listened to it but ill drop some feed back later..

NOTE: I dont like Young Jeezy really.. Lets see if he makes me change my mind with this release.

Its not that bad.. Listened to it thru twice in the car. 8,9, and 10 are pretty good. This actual makes me wanna go back and listen to his first, since i scanned thru it once, saved that "Hustlers Go Crazy" song, and erased the rest.. lol

Either Young Jeezy is unable to master the art of song selecting or the 100+ joints that weren't good enough to make this cut are nothing but a motley collection of fart noises.

Man, this album is fuckin' bannanas. I don't see how anyone could not like it. There are about 2-3 fillers, but other than that, Jeezy did a real god job. I love his production team, he prolly has the best in the industry. Personally, I think this album is better than the 1st.

^ What’s the bet that somewhere in Detroit right now there is an empty room in a psychiatric ward with nothing but a Young Jeezy mural made from human faeces adorning the wall?

albohemia said:
^ What’s the bet that somewhere in Detroit right now there is an empty room in a psychiatric ward with nothing but a Young Jeezy mural made from human faeces adorning the wall?
I don't know, but until you learn how to spell 'faces', then shut the fuck up.

Rukas

Capo Dei Capi
Staff member
Confucius87 said:
I don't know, but until you learn how to spell 'faces', then shut the fuck up.
Ermm.... You do realize that faecesis a word right?

You shouldn't be so quick to try to insult people, because you just made yourself look extremely stupid. Dissing him saying he cant spell the word "faces" when he was in fact correctly spelling and using the word "faeces".

Here, educate yourself:
http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/faeces

Hopefully this will teach you not to be such a smart ass.

Rukas said:
Ermm.... You do realize that faecesis a word right?

You shouldn't be so quick to try to insult people, because you just made yourself look extremely stupid. Dissing him saying he cant spell the word "faces" when he was in fact correctly spelling and using the word "faeces".

Here, educate yourself:
http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/faeces

Hopefully this will teach you not to be such a smart ass.
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

yo this album taught me how to cook crack...................thats a good thing right?

:rolleyes:

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.