Young Jeezy Ft. Nas - My President Is Black

Fire. As far as major label hip-hop goes, Jeezy is the Leander Sydnor to Lil' Wayne's Jimmy McNulty and Game's Roland Pryzbylewski.

I remember seeing this silly rant about the self-proclaimed realest-rapper-on-the-label's deep concepts that have been carrying from album to album but Jeezy's been doing the Thug Motivation thing since day one and from Michael Phelps on down the theme has made an actual impact.

This song makes my heart thump in my chest and warm feelings spread through my limbs. It makes me feel good, like a Parkinson's patient getting the double Windsor on the first try, or unbuttoning your collar at 6:30 on the Friday of a three-day weekend.

Issues: Nas shouldn't have slowed his flow down halfway through his verse, and I don't understand who Jeezy wants Jesus to cc.

GZ4VP.

S O F I

Administrator
Staff member
Young Jeezy might be Tupac's biggest fan. I'm almost positive he bumps Tupac before writing raps for inspirational purposes. Almost every song on his first CD has 'Pac references. This one does too.

Nas...go away. Your verse isn't even bad, it's good, but I don't want to listen to you. Fuck what you have to say. You ruin songs with your poor flow. People don't like you - you're mad at the world. Is it the weed? You can tell me. Actually, don't tell me, just go away.

kastro

yo sofi why all the hate against nas? i mean let the men speak i actually like what he has to say and the topics which he rapz about and his flow aint that bad to i guess u ppl are eathier going to love him or hate him and in your case hate him

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.