Young Jeezy F/ Timbaland - 3AM

Say what you will about Young Jeezy's MC skills, but damn...

THIS TRACK IS A BANGER! For anyone who has heard it, how dope is this shit? This is some real 'drivin late at night after ballin' type shit. Fuckin dope track, Timbo is singin like Nate Dogg on the hook. Peep it if you ain't heard it.

ARon

I want to say Timbaland is underrated but he isnt, he just doesnt get the respect he deserves cus of some of the artists he works with. Some of the shit hes done for Aaliyah and Missy back in the day are pretty amazing, he's just tight.

I read some review of Jeezy's album where they was talking about how Tim didn't bring his A game for this beat. And then I heard it and was like "What the fuck?" lol. This beat is ridiculous. The whole song is nice, IMO.

Yea its a nice track. Jeezys whole album is good, especially the middle part of it... Even with his simple rhymes somehow he captures my attention in his songs! Probaly cause he talks bout normal shit people can relate to.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.