Young Jeezy Claims Keyshia Cole Proposed, Rapper Lands Role In Ice Cube Flick

Rahim

VIP Member
Staff member
Atlanta rapper Young Jeezy recently confirmed rumors that he was involved with R&B crooner Keyshia Cole.

In an interview in the latest issue of Vibe magazine, Jeezy admits that he was in a relationship with Cole and claims the singer proposed to him.

"Keyshia asked me to marry her, bought me a ring and everything. She not gonna tell you different," said Young Jeezy. "I was grown enough to tell her, Look baby, that isn't what it is right now. I'm trying to get my shit together. I'm trying to get my money, take care of me and mine."

In related news, Young Jeezy has landed a role in the upcoming Ice Cube comedy titled Janky Promoters. The flick centers on two inexperienced music promoters (Ice Cube and Mike Epps) who book a big name rapper (Jeezy) in a mid sized California venue and things go awry.

Janky Promoters is slated to hit theaters in 2009 while Jeezy will be releasing his latest album titled The Recession in August.

Source: Sixshot.com

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.