Young Chris - Game Diss...This Shit Is Fire!!

FYRE FYRE FYRE FYRE FYRE FYRE!!!!! FYRE!!!!! You guys need to come up with a new word. Every track worth listening to is FIRE!!!! Nothing personal but i just fucking hate that word since y'all associate it with everything that has a beat.

Eric

Cheesyphily16 said:
FYRE FYRE FYRE FYRE FYRE FYRE!!!!! FYRE!!!!! You guys need to come up with a new word. Every track worth listening to is FIRE!!!! Nothing personal but i just fucking hate that word since y'all associate it with everything that has a beat.
Shut up.

Cheesyphily16 said:
so true.

C.R.Y.

Cheesyphily16 said:
funny but true :D.

there should be levels.

ok song-hot
good-burning
you loved it-fire
cant stop listening to it-campfire
best song of all time-forest fire

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.