Young Buck to leave G-Unit?

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
Is there turmoil within G-Unit? Have those falling record sales affected morale? It would seem so withYoung Buck is launching his own record label, Cashville Records, and looking for distribution.

But all is not as it seems apparently. 50 Cent is keen for his protege to establish himself and become a success, even if it is away from G-Unit.

"50 is so much in support behind what I'm doing as far as establishing my own label Cashville Records,He's totally behind me with it cause I think what he's doing is wanting to put me in a lane to get where he got G-Unit Records out so he can fade totally away from this shit. I think 50 fin to just...he wants to build my label up to where G-Unit Records is at and he's through with rapping, period."

Young Buck is looking for the best option for his label and friendship isn't part of the criteria.

"G-Unit South is the movement. If Interscope comes along and brings everything to the table then that's where Cashville Records will be. But at the end of the day, if Def Jam got it, Universal or Atlantic, that's where we gon go. I'm just looking for the best opportunity and the best deal for me and my company as a whole."

Young Buck's Buck The World is slated to hit stores in November.

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
troublesome2004 said:
I expected this... My question is will he bring Spider Loc with him?

Well Spider Loc is still unsigned. So it's a possibility. Maybe he'll sign some of the New West.

buck aint leavin the unit. he will be on gunit as a solo artist, hes juss lookin for a label to distribute his label. like how interscope distributes gunit. the title of this thread aint right, he dont say hes leavin gunit at all.

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
************* said:
buck aint leavin the unit. he will be on gunit as a solo artist, hes juss lookin for a label to distribute his label. like how interscope distributes gunit. the title of this thread aint right, he dont say hes leavin gunit at all.

You gotta know how to sensationalize.

Yang

G unit is falling? :) hehe I hope yes.

I don't like g unit, but i think young buck is the best from there, he got some talent.

Spider loc isnt nothing special, he could sign to bucks label, but the new west is far to good n important to sigh to buck label. If they do it they will loose credibility as well quality.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.