Young Buck says "Fuck G-Unit"

Rukas

Capo Dei Capi
Staff member
Today (June 16th, 2007) G-Unit’s Young Buck made a special appearance at 107.9FM’s 12th annual Birthday Bash in Atlanta and dropped a preverbal bomb on his G-unit family.

Buck took the stage after The Game’s performance in front of over 20,000 people and went into a short set of music that concluded with him saying, “Fuck G-Unit… Cashville Records is the New Unit…”

While doing this impromptu set, where brought out his Cashville label mates The Outlaws, the fans were surprised and at awe with this latest development in the growing problems with G-Unit.

Sources told SHH, that Buck is apparently upset with the latest business move that 50 Cent has made with his Glaceau Vitamin Water deal, that 50 has reportedly earned $400 million dollars in profits from.

While on stage Young Buck speculated that no one in G-Unit was given any type of cut from the huge deal and used the large venue to express the way he felt about how business is being done in the G-Unit camp.

At this time we’re not sure if The Game had any hand or idea about what Young Buck had planned, we do know that word has spread to some members of the G-Unit camp and they are all surprised at this latest move by Young Buck.

There will be more on this story as it develops.

SiGh

Who's there?
Staff member
how awkward is that, when u screamed G Unit for life on ur previous tracks and you have that tattoo'd on yourself?

SiGh

Who's there?
Staff member
50 owns 10% of Vitamin water and so when (I wanna say Coca Cola) bought vitamin water for 5 Billion, 50 got 10% of that, but after all the cuts n bullshit, he (I heard) is gonna get 100 million in actual money.

He is supposed to top Jay Z in the list of top 100 in the Forbes Magazine's Powerlist.

Casey

Staff member
Interesting stuff.

400 million! Surely that has to be drivel.
Yeah it's a crazy amount of money. 50 may be a horrible rapper but he's a smart businessman.

Something like SiGh said, he bought a 10% stake of Glaceau a few years ago, it got popular and Coca Cola bought it for $4 billion dollars, so 10% of that = $400 million.

damn.

he's dumping those that can't make him money, but strangely keeping Yayo "safe" for some reason. based on whati read in an interview.

far as the coca cola deal goes, i can't see how Buck is even entitled to it. was some of his money invested as well? if not why the hell would he even care about that? that was 50's investment, his risk, and his gain. his money.

maybe bucks pissed that none of all that money is gonna go towards establishing the G-unit label for better. but then again that's 50's decision to make. it's his money to do with as he pleases.

either way.... i knew he'd leave G-Unit. The shit was obvious from the get go.

I thought that Buck may leave G-Unit eventually, they have no cred apart from Buck, he doesnt want to get dragged down with that image........so he's set his own label going (nearly) with Tha Lawz & C-Bo....as he said, he's getting his 'package' together.....aka.....making a label with what the streetz see as 'real' people. Thats how i see it.

IT's BULL SHIT GO TO ALLHIPHOP.COM . Close the stupid BS thread. Says in two different spots there that it is a rumor and Buck was fucking around about 50 not giving him $ and saying cashville was the next big thing and that 50 didnt make him, he made him. no big bull shit fight that people are making it out to be.

Young Buck DID NOT Say "F**K G-Unit

http://allhiphop.com/blogs/rumors/archive/2007/06/18/18158497.aspx

I was actually there so I'm going to tell you what really went down at 107.9's birthday bash. Now you all know why I work at Houston's airport 10 hours a week...Flight Benefits! Somehow over the weekend, an internet rumor spread like fire saying Young Buck was on stage at 107.9's B-day bash saying "“F**k G-Unit! Cashville Records is the New Unit!” Allegedly he said this because Young Buck felt he should have had a share of Fiddy's $100 million dollar check from Vitamin Water.

Well, what really happened and what the rumors forgot to include was The Game also perform. He performed right before Young Buck and was taking shots at G-Unit while performing. In order to prevent a riot, his show was cut short a few minutes (got his mic cut off) to make way for Young Buck and his G-Unit entourage. The only thing Young Buck said that I can think of which was close to this rumor, Buck stated "I own my own sh*t. 50 didn't give me my deal (Cashville Records). I did that s**t on my own!"

So there is no beef with Buck and G-Unit! Just a mislead rumor who I'm told may have come from The Game's camp.

http://allhiphop.com/blogs/news/archive/2007/06/18/18158329.aspx

By Tai Saint Louis
Over 20,000 fans came out to celebrate the Twelfth Annual Birthday Bash hosted by Radio One affiliate Hot 107.9 (WHAT-FM) in Atlanta on Saturday (June 16) and the sold out crowd unanimously crowned TI king of the evening’s festivities.

But it was a misconstrued statement by Young Buck that is causing the most scandal, with reports surfacing shortly after Birthday Bash that the G-Unit member took shots at his own crew at the end of his performance.

The statement in question came shortly after Buck announced the addition of one-time Tupac protégés The Outlaws to his Cashville Records imprint.

“All [Buck] said when he got on stage was that he was trying to make Cashville Records the next G-Unit cause 50 didn't share [those millions]" Sixx co-manager told AllHipHop.com. "He was joking, talking about the vitaminwater deal. I guess I can see how they might have misunderstood, but he definitely wasn’t dissing. There’s no beef."

Young Buck controversy aside, TI kept the capacity crowd on their feet during his 30-minute set with performances of fan favorites like "Dope Boyz" and "Bring ‘Em Out."

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
Sam ... You are a G-Unit fan right?!?!? lol

Calm down a little... This thread won't be closed... It was a rumour we were discussing....

But... You are right... The rumour was started by someone at BWS... Noble from the Lawz has confirmed it was false.

Duke

Staff member
True, false, whatever, who honestly gives a shit about G-unit these days? The whole camp is just business, no music.

_carmi

me, myself & us
True, false, whatever, who honestly gives a shit about G-unit these days? The whole camp is just business, no music.
all of their music sucks anyways. 50's new album will suck too. amusement park sucks. i'm not hating cause at the beginning i liked them but now they are bullshit. straight bullshit.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.