Young Buck ready to release album

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
Young Buck is excited about the March 20th release of his sophomore album Buck the World, which was supposed to come out on Nov. 28 but was pushed back because…well, it just wasn’t feeling right.

Back in mid-November, when asked about the album’s arrival status. The rapper responded: “"When everything is feeling right, then I'll release it."

On Wednesday, the Tennessee native said in a statement promoting the new release date: "I think I created a masterpiece here. I put my heart in it and I think my fans are gonna love it."

The G-Unit/Interscope project is co-executive produced by 50 Cent and Sha Money XL, while producers on the disc include Eminem, Dr. Dre, 50 Cent, Hi-Tek and Jazze Pha. T.I., Young Jeezy, Pimp C, Snoop Dogg, Trick Daddy, Lyfe Jennings, Trey Songz, Linkin Park's Chester Bennington and Buck's G-Unit crew are among the guest artists.

The first single off the album is "I Know You Want Me," featuring and produced by Jazze Pha. The follow-up track is intended to be "Get Buck," which ships to U.S. radio outlets Feb. 26.

Snowman

hmmm... snoop dogg on the album. i figured he wasnt friends with G-Unit now that hes Game's homie.

this should be a decent album.

real excited about this cd. limiting what i am buying this year. this is one of the few i know for sure i will buy. Buck is great. loved seeing him in concert. i hope he gets on the road and stuff too:thumb:

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.