Young Buck plays santa for kids

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
Nashville rapper Young Buck did a great thing yesterday at the Fannie Battle Day Home for Children in east Nashville.

Buck showed up with toys for all 72 children and with a $25,000 check for the executive director of the 114-year-old center, which caters to low-income parents and/or single parents.

The kids are ages 2 to 10, and most of the older kids knew the guy in the gray jogging suit and black fur coat, who was, center director Sara Longhini said, "blinging, even his teeth."

One child shook Young Buck's hand and stared at his hand afterward in disbelief.

"I was very, very taken back," Sara said. "It's an amazing donation for us and our families."

Young Buck's 30-minute visit came with lunch (from Domino's) and with some advice: Stay in school and be good (for goodness sake).

Young Buck last week got three years probation for a stabbing during a fight at the 2004 Vibe Awards; a Los Angeles-area judge also ordered him to do 80 hours of community service. The rapper pleaded no contest to a felony charge of assault likely to produce great bodily harm.

Source : www.tennessean.com

Young Buck last week got three years probation for a stabbing during a fight at the 2004 Vibe Awards; a Los Angeles-area judge also ordered him to do 80 hours of community service. The rapper pleaded no contest to a felony charge of assault likely to produce great bodily harm.

lol at adding this at the end

ToopackShaker said:

lol at adding this at the end

at least he donated money and presents...thats not manditory within community service...nice gesture i guess :thumb:

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
^^ I guess the tenessee website gave a balanced account.

On 1 hand generous to kids, on the other a violent criminal. ;)

Flipmo

VIP Member
Staff member
When I read the title, I thought Y. Buck dressed up as santa with his grill and all. lol.

Anyways, very nice gesture on his behalf. He's always been pretty much the only guy I've been able to listen to in G-Unit. Buck has more passion in his music than the rest of the crew, imo.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.