Young Buck faces lawsuit from celebrity chef

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
Rapper Young Buck doesn’t have much luck with birthday parties. Last year, his shindig at a Nashville night club was interrupted by 30 police officers who were sent in to thwart folks trying to rush the door. This year’s event at the King of Clubs nightspot in Nashville received only static from the celebrity chef hired to create dishes for the party.

Irving Brown II has filed a lawsuit against the rapper claiming he was cheated out of $5,600 after working the three-day event. According to the Post Chronicle, some 300 guests turned out for the party - including R&B group Jagged Edge and Young Jeezy - and feasted on seafood, prime rib and Cristal.

Dr. Katherine Brown, Irving's wife told the Post Chronicle that Buck "called us at the last minute and wanted us to do this for three nights and then cancelled after the first night, saying he couldn't afford it. Meanwhile, he drives off in his Bentley and was walking around the party carrying a bottle of Cristal in each hand that costs $475 each."

SiGh

Who's there?
Staff member
Bucks gotta eatt. :laugh:

lmao @ him saying he couldnt afford it.
you can take em out the hood, but cant take the hood out em.

lii

waaat, leave buck alone? ive been working odd jobs lately and i need every single dollar i make or i cant make rent so i understand, i hate when ppl try to not pay you or take months to do it

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online