Young Buck Credits G-Unit's Declining Sales To His Dismissal

Rahim

VIP Member
Staff member
The feud between 50 Cent and Young Buck has died down quite a bit since last month, when all the talk on the internet was about the leaked phone conversation in which Buck was heard crying to 50.

Since the leak, we have only heard from the Tennessee rapper via responses recorded in the form of songs. Now, nearly a month later, he's starting to get out, making his rounds again, and is speaking out about the fallout with his former family at G-Unit.

In a recent interview with Buckie Naked Radio, the rapper addressed the ongoing feud with 50 Cent. He downplays the whole situation, saying the two going just need to go their separate ways.

"At this point, I'm just trying to do what I got to do as a man," Buck said. "My departure away from the group ... I'm still signed to this label [and] I'm trying to get away from that situation because we just can't work out. At this point, it's just about me moving forward."

"I think what I'm going through, as far as my situation with G-Unit, is something that's just making me stronger. It made me more weary of my surroundings. It taught me a whole lot," he continued.

While he and 50 are no longer on speaking terms, Buck does admit he's always looked up to the G-Unit founder as a big brother, which is why he felt comfortable enough to break down on their phone conversation that was leaked to the masses.

"I've always looked at 50 as a big brother, so I've always respected him as a big brother," Buck admits. "The conversation that people was able to get -- that he taped -- was me speaking to 50 from a big brother perspective. I dealt with 50 from the heart, and I looked at him like a big brother.

"At the end of the day, it was a heartfelt conversation from me. I meant everything I said. I was actually going through a situation at the time. He chose to put it out there to kinda discredit me. I think it backfired if you ask me," he continued.

According to Buck, 50 Cent's choice to leak the phone conversation has backfired in several ways. Not only did it make him look heartless, but Buck says it's affected his album sales. Specifically, 50's latest project from G-Unit, T.O.S. (Terminate On Sight), which has been a commercial failure to 50's standards.

"I'm glad to see the fans are still here with me. You put me out the element (G-Unit) bruh, it's kinda rough man. I can't just say that it was me. But at the end of the day, the energy of what was going on between me and 50 Cent, I think definitely played a part," Buck said, referring to the sales of T.O.S.

Although Buck is currently dealing with trying to get out of his deal with G-Unit, as mentioned above, he says his main focus right now is his own label, Cashville Records, which boasts a roster that includes Tupac's former proteges The Outlawz, west coast indie veteran C-Bo, and local Tennessee rapper Sosa Da Plug.

Source: BallerStatus.com

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.