Young Buck - Buck The World

SiGh

Who's there?
Staff member
Full tracklist--hasn't come out yet. Although alot of the tracks have been mentioned.

Release date is set for February 6, 2007.

Her gettin fucked by his master i mean owner i mean boss i mean boy 50 probably dont wanna put it out cuz it aint gonna Fuckin SEll like all they shiT~~~~Gunit aint shit but bitches n snitches50=snitch n Gunot =bitches!!!I saidd this when 50 dropped GRODT n now he backin up all i said back 4 years ago!!!!Dont wait 4 this it wont be hot i know they all are shitty rappers i can spit they shit n it better when i do it then they do it!!!GGGGGGGGG Fuck that IM A MUTHAFUCKIN OUtlaw the best there is was n will be a group in the game!!!What??!!I said it!!I aint studder that shit!!!Pac n Yak live on!!!Outlawz 4 Life n we everywhere!!

2pacthuglawzjer said:
Her gettin fucked by his master i mean owner i mean boss i mean boy 50 probably dont wanna put it out cuz it aint gonna Fuckin SEll like all they shiT~~~~Gunit aint shit but bitches n snitches50=snitch n Gunot =bitches!!!I saidd this when 50 dropped GRODT n now he backin up all i said back 4 years ago!!!!Dont wait 4 this it wont be hot i know they all are shitty rappers i can spit they shit n it better when i do it then they do it!!!GGGGGGGGG Fuck that IM A MUTHAFUCKIN OUtlaw the best there is was n will be a group in the game!!!What??!!I said it!!I aint studder that shit!!!Pac n Yak live on!!!Outlawz 4 Life n we everywhere!!
dude no one is gonna listen when you cant for complete sentences, let alone that all your run on shit is annoying as fuck to read. Look in a dictionary much?:laugh:

2pacthuglawzjer said:
a) Your a good example of why not to use crack.
b) Your a good example of why to stay in school (to ensure you can complete sentences and spell words that fifth graders don't have trouble with)

Cooper

2pacthuglawzjer said:
You actually expect me to read that?

SiGh said:
Full tracklist--hasn't come out yet. Although alot of the tracks have been mentioned.

Release date is set for February 6, 2007.
u sure? im certain i saw a tracklisting for it somewhere.......remix of do it myself ft mase and 50 is meant to be on this cd.

cookiesoda said:
a) Your a good example of why not to use crack.
b) Your a good example of why to stay in school (to ensure you can complete sentences and spell words that fifth graders don't have trouble with)
lol yeah that was better than i said it too him...i was laughing my ass off :thumb:

Man i havent seen or heard anything new about it.... i'm starting to doubt that it's coming out the 6th or there'd be a buzz about it. c-bo is on cashville records now. but other than that i havent heard shit about anything buck related

SiGh

Who's there?
Staff member
2pacthuglawzjer said:
Please.change.ur.E-age.

Your.making.us.27.year.olds.look.retarded.:(

on the interscope website it says the album is being released on March 20. it says the album is called Get Bucked or something like that,so not sure if the album title has been changed.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.