Young Buck-Buck Tha World Leaks... your thoughts?

just nabbed it right now from another forum... what'd ya think??? i think the good songs... song.. was get buck, which was released as a single.. didnt really like the rest of what i heard, but i'll give it another listen...

EDIT: explicit is now out....

Chronic

DPG iz all I C said:
from what i've heard so far it doesn't come close to his debut.
That's a shame, I was kind of looking forward to it. Will give it a listen once the proper version leaks.

DPG iz all I C said:
Its only the clean version thats leaked.

from what i've heard so far it doesn't come close to his debut.
like Chronic, it is a shame i was lookin forward to the only good member of G-Unit album comin out... i'll listen to it though, maybe i have different opinions.. I've only heard Get Buck which i'm a fan of, so we'll see

I got ahold of it, and I as well am I dissappointed. I liked his debut, but this one I find all the songs sound the same, with hardly any really sticking out.

S O F I

Administrator
Staff member
Push em back, lose my mind, buck the world, and clean up man are some stand-out tracks to me. Overall, it's sort of mediocre to me; I was let down by the production. But, I wasn't a fan of his debut either.

Mad peeple not feeling this album???? The production is good, tight beats and typical 'new' buck. Buck on some real shit, so since everything he say real talk how can't you feel it. When a jazze phizzle production don't annoy me on an album thats a good thing for that album, the puff puff pass is gonna be on repeat in my whip for a minute. Second thought jazze phizzle still need to shut the fuck up a little bit more at the end of his tracks! Dead or alive needs to be on there, got it on some mixtape but its only half the song. Buck on the southern rap thug shit, and thats what this album about and thats real. Hope people dont hate for some stupid reasons.

Felt the same way, liked the first album way better. This album doesnt have half as much creativity. And like you said, get buck is the only song that stands out to me.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.