Young Buck assaults DJ who played The Game's track

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
A radio station in Georgia will no longer play songs from Young Buck after the rapper assaulted one of its DJs for playing a record by his rival The Game.

According to insiders, Buck sought out Hot 107.9’s DJ Will at Atlanta’s Club Nocturnal after he played Game’s "It’s Okay (One Blood)" earlier that night. Sources say that Buck went into the DJ booth and grabbed DJ Will by his shirt.

DJ Will held his own, but he was outnumbered by members of Buck’s crew who, eventually jumped in.

Their actions have resulted in the rapper’s music being banned from the station at the behest of program director Jerry Smokin' B.

Think_ThuGLiFE said:
lol

i was thinking the same thing

I IMMEDIATELY thought the same shit as well, LOL. I fuck wit Bucks music though as opposed to the rest of G-Unit BUT, that seems like an act of desperation on his part. Quite pathetic actually......But yea, definately very Ja-Like, LOL.:laugh:

Buck is better than Game. I don't like g-unit and listen to game a lot but Buck is no fake ass bitch. His tracks are dope too. Check out his mixtapes.

Young Buck has felt the Heat so he Jump out of the kitchen. If young buck is having a problem with The Game why not face The Game & leave the DJ alone. Buck u've juzt prove 2 me that U r the weakest link in this Rape Game so is yo boss.

thats some bitch movements. Going at a dj, for playing a track. Buck might be the best membe of G-Unit, and may be a "real gangsta". But who gives a fuck, he's an immature bitch like the rest of em. Gettin sick of these gay ass hip hop beefs. Only reason they still exist is cuz dumbass fans love it off. Yes rappers can have beef, but settle it on wax. And if its some real shit, face eachother like men, no interviews no camera's. I know when I have beef in real life, I dont like talking about it or getting anyone involved who is unrelated, just handle it like men. You win some, you lose some, thats life. Going at a dj... thats just lame

I dont understand these niggas. Your a grown man and you got your money right. Why r u gonna do some stupid shit like that just cause he played a track of some dude you dont like. Thats the shit you do when your in middle school now Buck looks like a fool and The Game is prolly laughin his ass off.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.