Young Buck and The Game squash their beef

SiGh

Who's there?
Staff member
Young Buck and The Game finally called it quits with their long time beef, which was re-sparked a few weeks ago at the NBA All Star Weekend in Las Vegas.

DJ Reflex and DJ Skee of Los Angeles' Power 106 put Game and Buck on the }phone earlier this week to set up a meeting in the studio, but due to Buck's legal problems, his lawyers wouldn’t allow the meeting to take place. They settled their difference during the phone conversation.

Ironically two years ago today, 50 Cent and The Game ended their "beef." Hopefully, unlike that feud, this one will remain deaded.

Click here for audio.

If U cant beat em better join em. Thats what Buck did. Its Time Buck put his head together and leave this sinkin ship (G Unot) and and its alian captain (Filthy Cat).

Eric

Mr P-nis said:
1. Deaded 301 up, 24 down

blown off; rejected; deliberatly singled out; abandoned for reasons unknown.

I like the way my best people straight deaded me.

...gotcha.
Deaded isn't a word. Stop reading urban dictionary.

I think that by G-Unit there is no problem about making peace with Game (they better do! LOL) But Game is a crazy bipolar motherfucker. One day he wants to make peace with G-Unit, and the day after he records a 25 trackz mixtape going hard at them. That's why I don't respect this nigga. A man gotta have word. And G-Unit are already killed, they just don't know that yet.

I think that by G-Unit there is no problem about making peace with Game (they better do! LOL) But Game is a crazy bipolar motherfucker. One day he wants to make peace with G-Unit, and the day after he records a 25 trackz mixtape going hard at them. That's why I don't respect this nigga. A man gotta have word. And G-Unit are already dead, they just don't know that yet.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.