Young Buck and Lloyd Banks Arrested

Young Buck, Lloyd Banks Arrested For Gun Possession, May Miss Tuesday Show
08.09.2005 2:29 PM EDT

Police arrest 13 in all after rappers' van searched.

Following their Anger Management 3 performance on Monday night at New York's Madison Square Garden, which ended with Young Buck's parting shot "F--- the police!," Buck, Lloyd Banks and their entourage had a run-in with the men in blue which resulted in 13 arrests.

According to a spokesperson for the NYPD, Buck, 24, and Banks, 23 (real names David Brown and Christopher Lloyd, respectively), were traveling in a van with 11 other men when their vehicle was pulled over at 41st Street and Eighth Avenue in Manhattan for allegedly running a red light. Upon inspection, two guns were found.

Police say they recovered a .357 handgun from Steven Roker, a member of the entourage, and he was charged with criminal possession of a weapon. They also alleged there was a loaded .40 caliber gun on the floor of the van and everyone in the vehicle was charged with criminal possession of a weapon for that firearm. Another passenger, Darryl Lighty, was charged with obstructing governmental administration, resisting arrest and disorderly conduct.

As of Tuesday afternoon (August 9), all 13 men were still in custody awaiting arraignment. A spokesperson for the Manhattan District Attorney's Office said it is quite possible that Banks and Buck could miss Tuesday night's Anger Management show at the Garden. If that is the case, 50 Cent will have to make several changes to his set, as G-Unit members Buck and Banks are both heavily featured.

According to authorities, Ronald Knight, 20; Eugene Cedric, 26; Dante Reed, 27; Clinton Skinner, 41; Terry Biles, 35; Paul McFarlane, 29; Terrence LaJuan, 29; Curtis Williams, 29; and Paris Fowler, 22, were also arrested Monday night.

Representatives for the G-Unit had no comment.

— Shaheem Reid

yak pac fatal

DPG iz all I C said:
Its not like they sit you down and force you to listen to there songs.
its everywhere its like i am forced 2 listen 2 it
i turn on bet i c a chipmunk
i turn 2 mtv i c gay unit its very annoying sum1 should stitch there mouth shut

what? they got arrested
damn tahts some bad news
i hope buck get can out of this
buck makes some good music
n banks got some talent
stop hating they still riding lik G'z

are charges for Buck stabbing that guy still pending or did they already settle that shit? cause if he's still facing those charges he might be looking at some real time now

^ That's true. The part about him facing some real time.

Beautiful how they said "Fuck the police" and then left. The police are their best friends man, they do their security and shit. Plus, they should realize that the Hip Hop police are based in New York, so why they say some stupid shit like that?

Of course, they could bring up the argument that they were being watched closely after the concert because of their statement and say the cops are just tailing them becuase of who they are and what they've accomplished (only in interviews, because a court wouldn't give a fuck about that stuff anyway...Or at least a court with....Damn, a court would care).

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.