Young Buck An Emotional

Based on a phone conversation that hit the internet yesterday (June 17), Young Buck could be reuniting with G-Unit sooner than a lot of people thought.

As reported earlier, 50 Cent ousted Young Buck from G-Unit after the Memphis bred rapper began distancing himself from the group and claimed he hadn’t been paid for his work with G-Unit.

On Tuesday, via her blog, Hot 97 personality Miss Info posted two audio clips of a phone conversation between Young Buck and 50 Cent.

In the convo, Buck is apologetic for his actions to 50 Cent and asks to be part of G-Unit again. [Listen to Part 1]

“I done said things and I’m aware of some of the things that I have said but I don't want you to feel like I'm a Game or Smurf or none of them niggas man. Even if you did the worst to me there is nothing I could ever say to you,” Buck says in the first audio clip. “I'm that type of nigga. I'm serious. I couldn't even write a negative rhyme in my mind, in my train of thought about you. I understand I got out of check but I don’t know what to do because it seems once a nigga scar you, it’s hard to heal your wound.”

“A nigga just wants that same family shit like it’s always been. I know I’m out of line but I don’t want you to dismember me from the crew, honestly. I haven’t said anything out here in the media other than me putting myself in a position where I’m my own man and creating my own thing,” Buck continues. “But I've never dismembered myself from the family or nothing because I always felt like at the end of the day, 50[Cent] is gonna love me for what I’m creating as far as me creating my own. I' m just trying to make you happy as far as dealing with my own label”

“The whole process of you having a label, didn't I give you that idea?” 50 Cent asks.

“You gave me the idea and that’s what I explain in all my interviews,” Young Buck replies.

In the second audio clip, Buck reveals he is behind on his taxes and has various debts and then breaks down asking to be part of G-Unit again. [Listen to Part 2]

“I’m confused. I'm handling it wrong,” Buck says. “I have gotten out of line with you. I swear to God I have. I'm wrong. A nigga just be confused”

50 Cent then assures Young Buck that the situation will be resolved.

“You gotta be able to stay closer to me Buck so you don’t fuck up. Shit is different Buck, if you don’t stay closer to what’s going on it’s gonna fuck up,” 50 says “Tony [Yayo] has been the safest one, you know why? He's been staying closer. The shit will work out. Don't worry about that shit”

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.