Young Buck album????

yeah heard feb. sometime think it is a good idea to wait on it instead pushing it with all the huge 4th quater albums that drop. i think my mind is more open to cds in the early part of the year. nov dec is way to busy. plus while i pick up all the g-unit stuff i think after the last two didnt do so well they need to stratagize. the cd buying market is way different than it has been. make sure they put out a dvd with that shit or something exclusive because people think they need a bonus to support you. and try to keep that shit from leaking. people arent buying like they were. i dont remember what mobb deep sold but them and banks and yayo should be happy w/ what they sold. cuz people arent going platnum like they used to. plus it's all about quality. i think their albums were quality. i liked yayo more b4 he dropped that album. i think he had more hunger. MD and Banks did put out good stuff IMO, but like i said above it's a different game now trying to sell when out country is in the shitter and people are not so wasteful with the $$$...just my opinions. peace

SiGh

Who's there?
Staff member
drake_411 said:
I heard it's pushed all the way to Feb.7
Actually Feb. 6th.

The first "street" single was Do It Myself and is produced by the J.U.S.T.I.C.E. League. The first official single is I Know You Want Me featuring Jazze Pha. The song made its debut September 20, 2006. The second single is 4 Kings featuring T.I., Young Jeezy & Pimp C, and is produced by Jazze Pha.

There will be 18 tracks on the album, and Dr. Dre has produced 4 of them, with other production from Akon, Hi-Tek, Timbaland, Lil Jon, Focus, Jonathan Rotem and Eminem.

1 "Bad Influence" feat. 50 Cent & Mobb Deep
2 "I Know You Want Me" feat. Jazze Pha
3 "Do It Myself"
4 "4 Kings" feat. Young Jeezy, T.I. & Pimp C
5 "Start Talking" feat. Basilio
6 "Stop (Never Get It)" feat. Trey Songz
7 "Paid The Cost"
8 "Get Bucked"
9 "I Ain't Fuckin' Wit Ya'" feat. Snoop Dogg & Trick Daddy
10 "Selling Everything" feat. B.G.
11 "Extra Clips"
12 "Back The Fuck Back"
13 "Feel The Breeze"
14 "High Rollers" feat. Tony Yayo, D-Tay & Lil Scrappy
15 "Projects" Akon
16 "Back Outta Ca$hville"
17 "Gangsta Ways" feat. Nate Dogg
18 "All Over" feat. Lloyd Banks & Eminem
19 "When U Wanna Ride" feat. Ca$his & Obie Trice

The producer's for this album seriously sounds dope. Looking forward to this album. :thumb:

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online