Young Buck Admits To Messing Around With Lil Wayne’s Woman

Rahim

VIP Member
Staff member
The rift between G-Unit and Lil Wayne continues to get interesting as Young Buck recently revealed that there is truth to 50 Cent’s line from “Fully Loaded Clip” where the G-Unit boss spits: ‘When Trina was telling [Lil] Wayne, 'I love you, boo'/ She was running games, she told Buck that too..’

According to Buck, who made the revelation to MTV’s "Mixtape Monday", Trina was frolicking with him and Lil Wayne at the same time.

“It's the truth; it's the f---ing truth! 50 is not f---ing lying,” Buck emphasized. “You want me to tell you the truth? I'mma tell you the truth. I was messing with her while she was messing with [Wayne]. I would hear him on the phone [in the background] every now and then while she's laying right there. She knows it. 50 ain't doing nothing but speaking the truth.”

Both 50 Cent and Young Buck have publicly aired their dislike for Wayne because he collaborated with their rival, Ja Rule.

50 has released tracks taking stabs at Wayne and called him ‘a whore’ for his numerous features on other rappers records including Ja’s, while Buck has threatened to end Weezy's career.

Wayne has chosen to ignore the shots taken at him by the two G-Unit members.

Despite the ‘beef’ and scandalous drama, Buck is focused on dropping the first project off his label, Cashville Records and the second G-Unit album, Shoot To Kill.

The first project from Cashville Records will be the compilation titled Young Buck Presents: Product of the South which will feature artists from the Cashville roster which include The Outlawz, C-Bo, Lil Murder and High C.

A release date for the project has not been determined.

Shoot To Kill is slated for release in December and will feature production from Swizz Beatz, Timbaland and a feature from Lil Kim.

As reported earlier, 50 claimed that after the release of his next two albums he will be severing his ties with Interscope Records. Buck revealed to MTV that if 50 leaves Interscope, the whole G-Unit crew will be right behind him.

“All of us are signed to G-Unit,” Buck said. “If 50 goes, we all go."

Source: SixShot.com

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.