You guys like RJD2?

who here likes RJD2?

i think he's great, he has a different sound and style which in my opinion brings "freshness" to the music.

i mean just look up "Ghostwriter"

*suspect#1* said:
who are you talking about?
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/t...104-4080027-9111922?v=glance&s=music&n=507846

In contrast to much of the testosterone-loaded Definitive Jux
camp, RJD2 has always seemed a man apart with his intricate, almost delicate sound collages. When his Dead Ringer appeared in 2002, many championed RJ as a rival to DJ Shadow as hip-hop's premier instrumentalist, and his ability to manipulate moods through music suggests that RJ is more than another introverted beat-maker stuck inside a bedroom. The Horror expands on RJ's previous work with revisits to some Dead Ringer favorites like the funkalicious "Let the Good Times Roll" and dramatic, campy title track. He retunes his own material to impressive effect on the remix for "Ghostwriter," but entirely new songs like the soulful, melancholy "Sell the World" are most interesting as RJ nimbly stitches together threads and loops of found sound into sublime new compositions. The bonus disc in this set includes live concert footage as well as the animated video for "The Horror." --Oliver Wang

Vaudeville said:
it's ok if you don't know most people are stuck with the mainstream that tv feeds them. RJD2 is underground (producer)
haha ok buddy......who does he produce for? and im the farthest thing from mainstream in fact i thought thats what you were talking about when you made this post its all about the bay area on mines!!!

*suspect#1* said:
haha ok buddy......who does he produce for? and im the farthest thing from mainstream in fact i thought thats what you were talking about when you made this post its all about the bay area on mines!!!
he doesn't really produce for anybody he has his own shit out, just beats, but he has produced for MF Doom, you must know who Doom is right?

Yo whatever happened to EL-P man...i never checked his shit out again since stepfather factory lmfao and that shit he did with ghostface i think...but i don't really like their beats..i prefer 9th wonder

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.