You bitches should be jealous

Big Flipp

So the wonderful festival known as South By Southwest is going down here in Austin and here is a list of artist I will be seeing this week.

Ghostface
Rakim
Public Enemy
Brother Ali
Sage Francis
Pigeon John
X-Clan
Busdriver
Devin the Dude
Master Killah
El-P
Aesop Rock
Gift of Gab
Saul Williams
RJD2
UGK
C-Rayz Walz
Saafir
The Federation
Cage
lyrics born
Boots Riley
k-the-i
Kidz in the Hall
Evidence
Sole
Masta Killa
hell Razah

and many more. there are way too many shows to list plus there are the day parties where you never know who is going to show up. Most of the artist are indie rock but there is a ton of indie/underground hiphop as you can see from the artist I listed. Well just thought you guys would like to know what I will be up to all week :cool:

i know theres alotta dope acts on there... but whatever u do, DO NOT miss Brother Ali live... I saw em live for the first time on thursday, and this dude totally blew me away. I mean I was always fond of his music, but he really killed it on stage. The energy he brought was like something I've never witnessed before... definitely worth checkin out.

Other than that the festival sounds ill man, hope u enjoy it... and yes I am jealous

~peace

7 Syns

Rukas said:
Wow, Saafir, wonder what he's been up to lately...
He dropped an album late last year called, Good Game" The Transition, hit me up if you want it.

Also fuck you flipp, i'll stab ya with a peanut. Lucky mofo.

peac3.

Rukas

Capo Dei Capi
Staff member
7 Syns said:
He dropped an album late last year called, Good Game" The Transition, hit me up if you want it.

Also fuck you flipp, i'll stab ya with a peanut. Lucky mofo.

peac3.
Is it any good?

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.