yo, where did my posts go

is it me tripping or is my posts being deleted? does that effect my overall post count 2?

i asked to buy sum rare 2pac stuff in xchange and my post dissapeared :confused:

2pac4prez2006 said:
is it me tripping or is my posts being deleted? does that effect my overall post count 2?

i asked to buy sum rare 2pac stuff in xchange and my post dissapeared :confused:
Its sad but there is alot of haters in here that dont want nobody having any rares. :(

:thumb:

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
I deleted it I think.
Was it in the feedback thread?
If so.. The reason I deleted it should be obvious.

Pittsey said:
I deleted it I think.
Was it in the feedback thread?
If so.. The reason I deleted it should be obvious.
yeah it was in feedback, sorry pittsey but i was just asking the dudes where they sell there stuff, ebay etc....any info on that would be cool, and i didnt make this thread to cause any more beef which there seems to be about xchange and stuff... :) just a general inquiry

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
2pac4prez2006 said:
yeah it was in feedback, sorry pittsey but i was just asking the dudes where they sell there stuff, ebay etc....any info on that would be cool, and i didnt make this thread to cause any more beef which there seems to be about xchange and stuff... :) just a general inquiry

You need to take time to build trust and contacts. You also need a very healthy bank balance.
The problem is the people who you need to build trust with have been burnt and hassled by so many other members of the scene I doubt many will trust you.
Ebay is a good place to start for rare cd singles and promos. As is gemms and music stack.
Also checking on here in FX for any rare items.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.