Yelawolf

Stred

Stank ass bitch
Staff member
I'll be honest I didn't even know this guy existed until he signed with Shady Records.
I scoped around a lil on youtube, if you look past the fact that he looks like a gimp, his not half bad.. Strange accent but I think it works. A lot of emotion in his flow

If you don't like these 2 tracks you won't like him at all.

Yelawolf Shares Meeting with Eminem

A little autobiography

What do you think?
Do you think he will do well or will he join the list of "could of been's" along side Stat Quo, Bobby Creek Water, Obie trice and many others..

THEV1LL4N

i did hear about him about half a year ago or more... but never checked him out. his trunk muzik mixtape came out a month ago.

Shadows

Fuck this guy.

I heard about him, listened to him, and people kept saying he was going to be the next Eminem. I can't stand him. His voice, just fucking sucks. and sometimes he tries to go twista, but can't.

The ONLY reason Shady signed him, was so no one could compare him to Yelawolf. You can''t have two Eminems. Eminem signing him got rid of that.

ARon

SOFI and I were talking about him earlier lol. We've each known about him for quite a while, I've seen him live once too. Basically it came down to he's alright, doesn't really say anything worth mentioning, he can flow that's for sure. His voice is alright, not very intriguing. His buzz on the net is pretty big, I guess him signing to Shady will help. People only compare him to Em because he's white, they are absolutely nothing a like.

I will say he put on a pretty good live show, no one in the place knew the songs but me and a few other people but he had the crowd, lots of energy. He's a good performer

To me, i' not a fan of his solo shit,
he does have good songs, but the majority are just ok...

but he's sick as a guest apperance. Which i think will go VERY well over there at Shady....
If he actually get's put on eminem and Slaughterhouse songs.

Stred

Stank ass bitch
Staff member
^ good point.. sorta like ludacris, kills every track he features on but I wouldn't buy his solo album

Sandeep to you have a link for trunk muzik mixtape? I can't find one that's working
reps will follow

Stred

Stank ass bitch
Staff member
won't let me rep you gotta spread the love.. so I did now it's saying I can't hand out anymore reps for 24hrs lol.. but thanks!

Stred

Stank ass bitch
Staff member
This mixtape is great!!

spits raw emotion through his lyrics.. listen to 'love is not enough'
I even like the track with Gucci on it lol

edit:

Stred

Stank ass bitch
Staff member
Turns out that Trunk Muzik is one of the best albums I have heard this year. It is up their with MBDTF, obviously it has nothing on it production wise, but lyrically this guy is a genius.
I definitely recommend you checking it out if you haven't done so already

This is his latest, it's nothing special..

Shadows

i dont like him. I still dont. but the Lambo one was better than anything i heard from him, so hopefully it just means he can do sometihng. but he wont sell that much units.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.