Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeah

roaches

http://www.myspace.com/cougheebrothaz

A message from Devin the Dude and the Coughee Brothaz: It's been a long time coming my people, but it's finally here!

That's right, my crew the Coughee Brothaz have released a brand new mixtape - but this is not your typical mixtape. We're not just flowing over other peoples beats, this disc contains ALL ORIGINAL SONGS BY DEVIN THE DUDE AND THE COUGHEE BROTHAZ recorded over the past ten years. It's like a culmination of everything we have been doing -- outside my solo releases -- since the Odd Squad album was released in 1994.

It features The Odd Squad, Rob Quest, Jugg Mugg and Myself, Production by DJ Domo (DJ for Scarface and the Geto Boys since 1991), Scarface, 14K, Tre, Manchild, Bruce Bang, Storm, Tony Mac, Big Moe, Boonie Loc, KB, and way way more.

Most of these tracks are unheard by the general public, but you can hear a few of them on the Coughee Brothaz My Space Page.

Enough of the hard sell. For now this CD is ONLY AVAILABLE DIRECTLY THROUGH MYSELF AND THE COUGHEE BROTHAZ. You can order it for $14.99 postage paid and all that thru Pay Pal. Click the button below and GET YOURS TODAY!. They are all packed up and we guarantee immediate shipping.

1. Coughee Brotha Time - Intro Produced by DJ Domo
2. All Rightchall
3. The More I Smoke
4. It's Time Skit
5. We Gettin High
6. Don't Get Me Wrong
7. Coughee In My Cup
8. Piece of the Pie
9. Dime a Dozen
10. Know What I'm Talkin' Bout - Skit
11. Cock Hounds
12. On the Road
13. Fresh Rims N Vogues
14. Southern Fried Funk
15. Yee Haw
16. These Streets
17. Rise-N-Shine
18. Medieval Times Skit

Lok

"WHAT IS WRONG RED? THEY FUCKING UP MY HIGH WITH THIS FOOLISHNESS"

That came out of left field. Songs from the 90's?! If i didn't spend so much money this month..MM..MM *bites fist*

Who are the member of coughee brothaz by the way?

roaches

The Coughee Brothaz started out as just Devin and Blind Rob, but I guess they've expanded to include all of the Odd Squad.

This shit is jamming as fuck.

edit.

also roaches do u have the track that devin refers to in multiple songs..."smoking weed and feelin fine, got me a forty and a phat ass dime."??????

^^^ thank u so much ive been wanting to ask some one with knwoledge for a while. THANK U FOR BRINGING THIS TO OUR ATTENTION. thats what the fuck im talking about.

I like devins my space pic. lol.

Is that odd squad even available anywhere...just checked amazon and they didnt have odd squad at all?

roaches

I'm pretty sure it's out of print. I don't own a copy, I just have mp3s. Check your PMs in a bit.

This mixtape is perfect for spring.

Lok

I like it. It grew on me. I don't know if it has that much replay value, but im feeling it so far. Worth checking out for sure.

S O F I

Administrator
Staff member
HiGhTillDeaTH said:
^were u a fan of devin before?

have u even heard it?
I enjoy his music. I wouldn't say I'm a fan, per se, but I dig him.

Yes, the minute this thread was posted, I was on boxden. I replayed the album many times, and only a couple of tracks stand out, really. Rise N Shine and The More I Smoke, for example. However, it's nothing great. I am yet to listen to this album while high so that might alter my opinion slightly.

roaches

I can understand being indifferent to Devin's music, but calling any of his albums bad just makes you a candidate for very late-term abortion.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.