Yayo goes at D-Block and Joe

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
Yayo steps on D-Block. Just when you thought the G-Unit and D-Block battle had fizzled, Tony Yayo has just released "f#@$ D-Block." While the Queens rapper repeatedly shouts "f#@$ D-Block" in the song's intro, the actual cut mysteriously doesn't feature any references targeting the Yonkers collective. Instead, Yayo takes another shot at Fat Joe and throws a sucker punch at The Inc. Over the dancehall-flavored instrumental, the self-proclaimed "Talk of New York" boasts, "Homie I'm gangsta/ Fat Joe the boy is a wanksta/ I'll come to the Bronx and I'll spank ya." He later ends his verse with, "G-Unit the click we ride for the cause/ We getting money brethren you better get yours/ We'll kill yo ass, homeboy you better think/ We the ones that took the murder out The Inc."
Shit track, radio rip from shade 45, annoying DJ's. But not as annoying as this track. Yayo is Jamaican? lol

http://s37.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=2WRYQZVHCWQ9835O284WQ67OQ7

I don't think any of the G-Unit camp has released a good diss track in this beef so far. "They Call It Murder" sucked. "Piggybank" sucked. "I Run New York" sucked, although, 50's bit at the end about Jada being "in the red" was interesting, if anything because no-one can confirm whether Jada really is broke or if it's 50 talking shit (which I'm assuming it is).

G-Unit guys have released so many D-Block/Fat Joe/etcetera disses lately and it's funny because Jada's "Checkmate" murders "I Run New York" etc...

.cloud. said:
I don't think any of the G-Unit camp has released a good diss track in this beef so far. "They Call It Murder" sucked. "Piggybank" sucked. "I Run New York" sucked, although, 50's bit at the end about Jada being "in the red" was interesting, if anything because no-one can confirm whether Jada really is broke or if it's 50 talking shit (which I'm assuming it is).

G-Unit guys have released so many D-Block/Fat Joe/etcetera disses lately and it's funny because Jada's "Checkmate" murders "I Run New York" etc...
If jada was broke..would that really matter ne thing? :eek:

HellRazor05 said:
quote one for me cuz i cant hear nothin but his gay ass screamin in the background
But that doesn't effect his rhymes, having screaming in the background may effect the sound, but not the lyrics, so.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.