*yawn* kinda boring beef, no?

rtyfghvbn

puff. PUFF. pass.
is it just me, or is this whole g-unit/terror squad/d-block/nas beef going incredibly slow?

i mean, if you think about it, you got 50, yayo, young buck, lloyd banks, fat joe, terror squad (possibly), jadakiss, styles p, sheek louch, and nas involved. that's like...at least 10 artists. diss tracks take about half a day to make. ya know, just something to throw on a mixtape.

so why the hell is this beef moving so slow? as of now, may 3rd, there's only really like...seven...tracks even related to this beef (piggy bank/animal/my 44/checkmate/i run new york/clickity clank/hey 50). and hey 50 is barely a diss track...more like a song with a couple jabs at 50.

it seems like the only person still interested in this conflict is sheek...and really, he's not even coming that strong.

what's your opinion? shouldn't it be moving a little faster than this?

rtyfghvbn

puff. PUFF. pass.
DEATHWiSH said:
dude its more like 4 songs. piggy bank is clickity clank and animal is checkmate ...
no, they're different songs.

piggy bank is 50 cent. clickity clank is sheek louch.

animal is jadakiss. checkmate is benzino.

i know animal used to be called checkmate, but once benzino's song came out, people hadda switch up the names, to differentiate between the two.

well only g-unit is beefing for your entertainment

the rest have lives and better things to do then beef with half ass rappers and people who are surrounded by police

G-Unit the only ones beefing??? More like the other way around, Jada's crew alone has releases around 4 diss songs, 50 only had 2. Jada is the one who needs and wants the exposure , despite what he might say

Trickster said:
G-Unit the only ones beefing??? More like the other way around, Jada's crew alone has releases around 4 diss songs, 50 only had 2. Jada is the one who needs and wants the exposure , despite what he might say
i didnt say gunit is the only ones beefing

dblock has nothing to prove, they are only going to expose 50 to the mainstream (he has already been exposed in the streets)

MAKaveli_10 said:
First off why would you include Benzino in this. He is the world's shittest rap artist. Also, hasnt responded to any of this. Maybe Ether 2 is in the works. I cant wait.
Nas already said he won't be dissing 50, he also said that 50 has about 6-7 more albums to go before he even considers replying.

rtyfghvbn

puff. PUFF. pass.
MAKaveli_10 said:
First off why would you include Benzino in this. He is the world's shittest rap artist. Also, hasnt responded to any of this. Maybe Ether 2 is in the works. I cant wait.
"hey yo, kiss, you killed this clown, man...joe, what up..."

then the song proceeds to diss 50 cent and the entire aftermath record label.

i never said he was a good artist, nor was he invited into this conflict, but like it or not, he IS still included in this beef.

and yeah, as far as the track goes, it is a response. of course, he's responding to jada and joe's songs...positively, though. read the quote. or listen to the intro to the song.

HellRazor05 said:
"hey 50" ....never heard it, whos it by?
sheek louch. you can find it on the 'only built for download linx' (sorry guys, but that's a really gay name) page of the forum.

it's not a diss track by any means, but he throws a few jabs in the intro and outro of the song.

HellRazor05 said:
and oh yeah, so what how long its takin? dont yall remember how long the 50/ja beef lasted and how many people kept jumpin in for both sides? that shit lasted over a year, it took mad long....so be patient.
yeah...i'm not making any comment on how long the beef is taking, just how long it's taking for each song to come out.

i mean, with the ja/50 beef, you had at least one new track (either by one of them, or one of their crew) every week, if not every several days. granted, some were just short freestyles and shit, but still. at least there was some fresh material.

this beef is fucked up, the dissess are nothing special (apart from jada's)

and people are hating yuk cuz he keeps dissing g-unit and game and 50. yuk kills the whole g-unit camp and thats a good beef, even if 50 dont want it with yuk.

AnarchistFunk said:
well only g-unit is beefing for your entertainment

the rest have lives and better things to do then beef with half ass rappers and people who are surrounded by police
:D lol.

anyhow ppl seem to forget the most intimidatin guy in this is silent....so far.........mr holiday styles panero i guarantee he gonna put sum fire under g unit when he speaks. ;)

Nah, I doubt it. I have a feeling this beef will eventually stop, 50 will still want beef with D-Block, but they'll probally just get bored of dissing him after a while.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.