Y Wont Rappers Ever Come 2 Australia!!

Man the rappers never come 2 australia they go 2 evry other part of the world sept australia we have had like 4 decent concerts in the last 10 years (cypress hill, gunit, D12 and eminem in like 98 or sumthin) even if they do come they are hasseled by the adults and stuff and u have concerts like D12 and stuff and they have 2 bleep out words during the concert and they arent allowed 2 sing all songs...

What are you talking about? Plenty of rappers come to Australia.

The whole of G=Unit was here about a year ago
Xzibit was recently here
Chingy
Outkast
Gang Starr was here earlier in the year with Blackalicious, Jurassic 5 and others
BEP an'em were here recently
Handsome Boy Modelling School were just here with other affiliates
Wu-Tang Clan were here last year

those are just off the top after a late night..

there's been plenty of others

Guru just left, Ice-T is here right now, and The Roots will be here by the end of the month. Rappers are coming, just keep your eyes more open, 4 Concerts in the last 10 years? Add Cypress Hill to aloivas' list, they came like last year...and also in 2003, Kurupt, Yukmouth, Knumskull, Tech n9ne and Dru Down. We don't have it bad at all.

Rukas

Capo Dei Capi
Staff member
gggunot said:
Man the rappers never come 2 australia they go 2 evry other part of the world sept australia we have had like 4 concert in the last 10 years... come on
Ermm..... What bullshit.

This year alone so far we've had Guru, Cypress Hill, Ice T, Meth and Red are coming, Nelly is coming, Roots are coming, Bizarre is coming, bunch of others man.

We get a bunch of shit, but certain people dont support the shows, and then bitch that only 4 people come out cause those are the only 4 they caught, and then fuck up the money for future shows.

Well, it's not exactly known for it's thriving Hip-Hop scene and plus, a lot of artists go out there to holiday because of the weather and beaches and shit. I mean how often to you see 50 Cent playing the Bahamas?

all those people have came but how many people would have heard about their concerts.. i have evry WuTang cd but had no idea bout method man n redman... because as soon as they get a bit of publicity tha fudgin parents go n complain about the shit and then the people that are currently high up like eminem n stuff arent allowed 2 come..

stefanwzyga

You've had yukmouth, kurupt, wu tang clan,tech n9ne, g unit, you aint got no reason to complain! you just need to be on the ball a bit more.

Fuck know's what it is about scotland, but in the last 6 month's we've had G unit a couple of time's, snoop twice, nas,masta ace, Lloyd bank's.

gggunot said:
all those people have came but how many people would have heard about their concerts.. i have evry WuTang cd but had no idea bout method man n redman... because as soon as they get a bit of publicity tha fudgin parents go n complain about the shit and then the people that are currently high up like eminem n stuff arent allowed 2 come..
No parents would complain if there was publicity given to Method Man and Redman, or any other rap acts that come out here for that matter. Especially since it is most likely that these concerts are going to be at overage venues. Eminem is an exception because his fan base is a lot younger than other rappers. Look at Ice-T, this is a man who sang on a song called "Cop Killer" and had his record taken from the shelves...Yet he receives a front page story on the mX magazine which is undoubtably seen by thousands of parents on their way home from work, yet there is no parental uprising, rap acts that aren't going multiplatinum (and that is the vast majority) wouldn't raise more than a couple of eyebrows...the reason isn't that parents would complain, its that people complain about no rap acts or at least no publicity while sitting at home and not supporting the artists that do come out.

stefanwzyga

Im pretty sure that being a member of this forum will let you know what show's are happening, obviously all the folk's from OZ will be talking about it.

who needs gunit...??
its shit at all, i would piss on 50s gunit wear....
i hate his face and his horribly voice and lyrics lika drugged dump bitch.,...

the rest has to come up and show what skill is...hoho
peez

gggunot said:
Man, i honestly don't know where you're pulling this from, but that shit sounds ridiculous. I'm not gonna touch on the parents thing, because the homie HitEmUp21 already cleared that up. That's not the reason why you don't hear about them...

I don't know how you can never see or hear about any acts coming to Australia... I'm not sure about other cities, but i know in Sydney i always see flyers around advertising rappers and DJ's that are playing. Also, make sure you pick up that 3DWorld magazine... it's free, you can find it in any music shop/newsagency/a lot of clothing stores, and it has info on every hiphop/rnb/dance act that is coming to Sydney...

I don't know, man... listen to the radio, watch music shows, read magazines, check out websites, check out places like Ticketek or venues, look out for flyers or billboards or whatever when you're in the city - it ain't hard.

First you said that 4 artists have come in the last ten years, and then you make up some crazy reason outside your control as to why you haven't heard about them, when really it's your own fault.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.