Xzibit's new single 'Concentrate'

7 Syns

Annoying sample but crazy drums and bassline. As I stated in my famous 7's Corner, this could be Touch It Remix Part V. Xzibit comes off pretty decent.

----

http://www.dubcnm.com/audio/2006/july/xzibit-concentrate-(dubcnn).mp3 (Right Click Save As)

We brought you a song from the upcoming Xzibit album "Full Circle", which is dropping on Open Bar/Koch Records on September 19th 2006, earlier this month. Incase you missed it, click here to check out "Rollin'", produced by Jelly Roll.

But this is not the reason for this update. The reason for this update is Xzibit's official first single off the album, produced by Rick Rock. The song is called "Concentrate", and we linked up with DJ Warrior & HipHopWest.com to bring you this exclusive.

Check out "Concentrate" below:

Xzibit - Concentrate (Prod. by Rick Rock)

Be on the lookout for "Full Circle", September 19th. The album is set to feature DJ Quik, King Tee, The Game, Daz, Kurupt, T-Pain & Jelly Roll amongst others.

---

peace.

DPG iz all I C said:
Its been widely reported that Game and X dont get on.
am gettin the feeling that the west is starting to come to get back on the same page there seems to be some kind of surge in west coast realeases coming up all of wich seem to be tight wit cube, dropping on the way we got snoop, x, game, pac, all itowards the end of the year. thro yo dubs up

Such annoying beat. We had 'Whisper Song' imitations. Now we have 'The Touch' imitation. :p I feel like I'm hearing Buddhist monks in the background. ;)
Anyway, I'll check his album but I don't except big things from him...

Preach

i hate this song. i hope this doesn't turn into another "drop it like its hot." if that happens i will personally slaughter my family.

the drums are cool, but i don't like this new trend with fifteen reverb filters and then fiften compressors on the kick to make it sound like it sounds in this beat. when scott stortch started doing it it was cute, but i really really really don't like this lol.

I really hate this song. I know he want "Concentration" but whoever did those drums was going dumb like "Tell Me When to Go".

*Sorry bout the terrible pun or whatever, but am I the only one who sees the similarity between the two songs?

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.