Xzibit - Thank You (Unreleased Video)

ChrisZimbo

Staff member
Xzibit - Thank You {Unreleased Video}

This is a dope joint, i don't know why he never released a video of this to up the promotion of his last album.

[YOUTUBE]-pdkLO7Pd6Q[/YOUTUBE]

ChrisZimbo

Staff member
^ yeah remember seeing that a some time ago, great performance from him. What did yall think of his last album Full Circle?

masta247

Staff member
Nice song, video not so much, probably that's why he didn't promote his album with it. Anyway his last album wasn't too good in my opinion. This is one of the nicest songs from it.

THEV1LL4N

Nice song, video not so much, probably that's why he didn't promote his album with it. Anyway his last album wasn't too good in my opinion. This is one of the nicest songs from it.
i loved his album when it first came out, but the more i listened to it i realised it just wasnt as good as i thought. and now i havent listened to it in over a year.

but i loved the song thank you.

Rukas

Capo Dei Capi
Staff member
Great song. I really feel for Xzibit, his album sales have fallen off so much but his music has always been steadily good and creative. In my opinion he deserves to be up there with Snoop and Ice Cube when the West Coast is mentioned.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.