Xzibit, Snoop, Lil Jon & David Banner as Korn.

Shahin

It's the Twisted Transistor vid right. Yeah haha that's hella funny especially Snoop. One out of only a few good Korn songs too :thumb:.

Flipmo

VIP Member
Staff member
You need Windows Media Player, I dunno any other way you can see it.

Stupid friend just gave me the link and not the vid itself.

edit: lol, Yeah Sha. It is. Snoop just keeps on bitch slapping things

7 Syns

There's abit where Lil' Jons in the studio and he says "im not doing it", is it me or is the bearded dude Rick Rubin?

peace.

Casey

Staff member
This video rules as does the new KoRn album "See You On The Other Side". One of my fave rock albums of 2005 and easily in my top 3 koRn albums.

7 Syns

Militant said:
This video rules as does the new KoRn album "See You On The Other Side". One of my fave rock albums of 2005 and easily in my top 3 koRn albums.
Yeah? how does ya list go?

peace.

Casey

Staff member
7 Syns said:
Yeah? how does ya list go?

peace.
What my 2K5 rock albums list or my top KoRn albums list? My fave rock albums list is posted in "dont stop the music" forum. and my fave KoRn albums are the new one (See You On The Other Side), self-titled debut, and "Follow the leader". with "issues" coming in 4th.

Wild Video i seen it on MTV at first caught the ending n i was like them dudes look like rappers in a way UNTIL i seen SNOOP!(lol)The Dreads couldnt hide him!

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.