Xzibit signs to Koch, new album ready

On September 19th Mr. X to tha Z will be releasing his sixth full-length studio album, Full Circle, through Koch Records. Having had previous relationships with RCA, Loud and Columbia, Koch is allowing him to release the record independently under his own imprint: Open Bar Entertainment.

Xzibit said, "After 10 years of being signed to a major label, I have learned a lot. KOCH Records is giving me the opportunity to put this knowledge to work. I am excited to be putting an independent record out through Open Bar Entertainment/KOCH Records and am looking forward to doing what I love to do best."

"I've been making records [for so long], so to be able to do what I love and do it well, I gotta take it back to what I love to do, my perspective has definitely changed [over the years]. The things I used to say when I was 18, 19 or 20 aren't the things I'm feeling now, you know? I've definitely grown a lot as an individual, as a man, and as a father, and that perspective needs to be shared and put out there.”

"I think having powerful music that says something is a must for me now. So that's what I plan to do with this record: shed some light on the growth that I've had so hopefully someone can relate and feel me."

Xzibit has sold over three million records to date. The first single from Full Circle is ‘Concentrate’ and will hit radio and mixtape outlets soon.

Open Bar Entertainment has already been established by Xzibit and a collaboration between him, Mitchy Slick, Phil The Agony and Krondon – under the name of Strong Arm Steady – is also expected by the end of the year.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.