... XXL's "SHADE 45: THE MAGAZINE"?

For the past few months, I've noticed full-page spreads in XXL magazine advertising "SHADE 45: THE MAGAZINE". Now, obviously, I know it's going to be some sort of issue focusing on Shady's venture with Sirius satellite radio, but does anyone know exactly WHAT will be in this mag'? Any specific interviews? More expensive than most XXL publications, longer?

Whatever, I'd just appreciate some sort of info' on this ad' -- it's been in every fuckin' issue since April. Peace.

Flipmo

VIP Member
Staff member
XXL is not going to change thier name to 'Shade 45'

Theres gonna be 1 issue specifically going to be affiliated with 'Shade 45', talking about upcoming programs, songs and shit, I think.

Whatever, doesn't stun me though, XXL seems to always have a Shady/Aftermath/G-Unit member on their cover. Even in the myst of all the Shadys, Aftermaths and G-Units, they have some great articles and great read.

Unlike the Source which has completely fallen off in my opinion. Stories are long and written to the point where it's not even interesting. Also, some of their articles is jus hate and random nonesense that never gets to the point. Even interviews with artists are boring. There's a reason why you hear rappers like Ludacris rep XXL in their raps and not Source.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.