XXL The definitive Pac guide is out!!

Saw it n copped it.I wasnt payin attention but I swear everytime Pac be lookin at me!!!!He said "Im on the cover of 1 of these magizines find n buy me".Me bein a Outlaw n a 2Pac follower I had to.It has a Pac time line from 96 to 06 .It shows the autopsy photo,his wax figure, n it said his new cd Snoop Young Punk i mean buck,Kurupt,Krayzie n Outlawz r featured.Daz,Sha Money,Swizz r some of the producers.It showa all the Tupac documentaries that tey borought out I need like 3 dvds then I finished buyin them.Any seen this book yet?Leave feedback,i aint really read it but lookin at shit.

ChrisZimbo

Staff member
2pacthuglawzjer said:
Saw it n copped it.I wasnt payin attention but I swear everytime Pac be lookin at me!!!!He said "Im on the cover of 1 of these magizines find n buy me".Me bein a Outlaw n a 2Pac follower I had to.It has a Pac time line from 96 to 06 .It shows the autopsy photo,his wax figure, n it said his new cd Snoop Young Punk i mean buck,Kurupt,Krayzie n Outlawz r featured.Daz,Sha Money,Swizz r some of the producers.It showa all the Tupac documentaries that tey borought out I need like 3 dvds then I finished buyin them.Any seen this book yet?Leave feedback,i aint really read it but lookin at shit.
damn it , all i get is Hip Hop Soul , with gay ass Ne-Yo interview etc..
Fuck this shit

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.