XXL: 10 Most Wanted LP's

Flipmo

VIP Member
Staff member
Ya checked out the issue today, it was pretty good, usually Source and XXL are horrible.

I just stick to Vibe and Scratch.

Pittsey said:
Yeah. Wu Tang are mainstream. Everyone knows the WU, all the radio stations play them. Roots too, everyone on here knows them, maybe a bit less mainstream.

Basically anyone who has an album on Play.com is mainstream.

Roots - maybe/maybe not.
Wu-Tang on the radio? The only Wu-Tang i've EVER heard was Ol Dirty Bastard - Got Your Money when that first came out and a couple times last year. Hardly mainstream.

Hell I've heard Crooked I - Boom Boom Clap once in Palm Springs

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
DUB CEE said:
Wu-Tang on the radio? The only Wu-Tang i've EVER heard was Ol Dirty Bastard - Got Your Money when that first came out and a couple times last year. Hardly mainstream.

I always hear WU on the radio in the UK. As a group and as solo artists. And I see a couple of their videos on MTV all the time. They get loads of mainstream press exposure.

DUB CEE said:

some people even hailed LP's such as Ironman and OB4CL as underground success (in terms of only hip-hop heads know the impact, the rest of the mainstream slept on it) thats what I was getting at in terms of mainstream...same with artist like AZ and Nas, they've had hits, but in terms of sales and quantiy of hits (compared to Pac and Jay-Z) they aren't too mainstream

1 game
2 dr dre
3 snoop (only if kurupt, daz, and the original dogg pound r involved)
4 pac (only because of the garbage they've been releasing)
5 fitty (just to see how far its gonna FLOP)

6-10 WHO CARES i don't :woah:

haunted said:
Because hes dope.

yep....anyways

I haven't heard that (at least in the one LP he put out)...I asked that just to see legit reasons cause most people all of a sudden are jumping back on the Joe Budden bandwagon

GhettoStar said:
yep....anyways

I haven't heard that (at least in the one LP he put out)...I asked that just to see legit reasons cause most people all of a sudden are jumping back on the Joe Budden bandwagon

If I we're you Id pick up Mood Musik Vol 1 & 2 if you need a DL link PM me. He puts Real Emotion into his lyrics, and I dont here that much anymore. Atleast when I listen to music I want something to hit my heart and I get that from Joey. He is about the only thing I can listen to an entire tape of other than Pac.

tHuG $TyLe

Staff member
GhettoStar said:
yep....anyways

Mainly coz his mixtapes are been dope.
He's on some real shit at times..Worst of Joe Budden Mixtape 1 had some quality tracks:
Whatever it takes
Only Girl
Want you back
Through the wire
Rest in piece
Breath freestyle

i havent checked out many from his new mixtape as of yet, but the ones ive heard
Future
Oldschool mouse
Dumb out

Have been dope, Especially Dumb Out.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.