www.aftermathmusic.com full of shit

http://www.aftermathmusic.com/news/

HUGE 50 CENT UPDATES // OCT 03, 2005

The first single, "Window Shopper," is a track that exposes the mentality of a rapper who can't afford to buy the things he wants and feels he deserves. It also serves as a focal point for some of the movies most poignant scenes.
does this track have ANYTHING to fucking do with "exposing the mentality of rapper who cant afford to buy the things he wants"

seeing as how the chorus is a diss to Jada, Nas, Ja, and Joe, and the rest of the track goes on about

"im on the grind and my paperstack filthy
i dont cruise through nobodys hood without my gun
at the dice game who told you to put a g up
everybody get mad when they chips dont stack right
hear the system when we rollin rollin rollin

come scoop me up at LAX when i hop in
start spitting G at a ?bitch? like a pimp man
we can go from fully dressed to having no clothes
listen mayne shit done changed i came up doin my thang"

and im not just quoting random lyrics, that is the majority of the song there is nothing about actual being broke and window shopping, that article posted is such bullshit, whoever wrote it has clearly not listened to the song or is trying to make 50 look like somethings not like being capable of making intelligent, conscious music

A

http://www.aftermathmusic.com/news/

HUGE 50 CENT UPDATES // OCT 03, 2005

The first single, "Window Shopper," is a track that exposes the mentality of a rapper who can't afford to buy the things he wants and feels he deserves. It also serves as a focal point for some of the movies most poignant scenes.
does this track have ANYTHING to fucking do with "exposing the mentality of rapper who cant afford to buy the things he wants"

seeing as how the chorus is a diss to Jada, Nas, Ja, and Joe, and the rest of the track goes on about

"im on the grind and my paperstack filthy
i dont cruise through nobodys hood without my gun
at the dice game who told you to put a g up
everybody get mad when they chips dont stack right
hear the system when we rollin rollin rollin

come scoop me up at LAX when i hop in
start spitting G at a ?bitch? like a pimp man
we can go from fully dressed to having no clothes
listen mayne shit done changed i came up doin my thang"

and im not just quoting random lyrics, that is the majority of the song there is nothing about actual being broke and window shopping, that article posted is such bullshit, whoever wrote it has clearly not listened to the song or is trying to make 50 look like somethings not like being capable of making intelligent, conscious music

A

That website is kinda fishy. I remember after the Game/G-Unit Hot97 shooting they posted some stuff about how it's all 50's fault, and how he's gone crazy. Then after they squashed they just went back to being normal, and now they don't mention it at all. I think they have some kinda of link to Interscope. The only thing they do is promote! Look at the site, it's just promotions...

~peace~

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.