Wutang?

can sum1 please tell me wat Wutang means and how they came up with the name these are sum of the things i have heard in there songs but yeh

"Witty Unpredictable Talent And Natural Game",
"Wisdom, Universe, Truth, Allah, Nation, and God"
"We Usually Take All Niggaz Garments".

cheers

Will

nah its got sumthing to do with some ancient group in china or japan or sumink who did martial arts under the emperor or sum shit like that, thats where all the clips from in between songs having an oriental martial arts movie theme originate from, i remember readin bout it way back but cant recall exactly what the score was with it.

Little Skittle

it was the name of an old samurai group...u can go to any movie store and find a whole shit load of "wu tang" movies....they may have made an acronym with it, im not sure

Little Skittle said:
it was the name of an old samurai group...u can go to any movie store and find a whole shit load of "wu tang" movies....they may have made an acronym with it, im not sure
they took their group name from a powerful, mythical kung fu sword wielded by an invincible congregation of warriors

recognize the post

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.