Wut do u think of Treach from Naughy By Nature

Hey wuts up, wut do u guys think of Treach, i think he is a IIcon and a pioneer whos still got it, now hes with the Havenotz crew, and is working on his solo album, i have a new vid clip from Outthere's new dvd i thought i would include on this so check it out and post ur thoughts on this cat

Treach Vid Clip

Plus heres a little info on the new Outthere CD which will feature Treach, Hussein Fatal, B-Real, and Rock AKA Rockness Monsta. It will contain 10 audio tracks, and 10 instruemntals all produced by Outthere, and it will contain a DVD, the site 2 check more clips and tracks at is www.katklaw.com

Peace

Josh

linx

Staff member
I've alwayed liked Treach personally. I've always enjoyed his music and all of that. By the way, you see the way he killed the booth on rap city the other day? Holy lyrical lyrics. :D

linx

Staff member
Word man.

You got any info on his album? When its coming out, who is gonna be on it and shit like that? I'd definitely check it out. Dude was spitting fire the other day, lol.

i always liked Treach, i thought after Pac died that if Treach had went out solo he might have had a chance at grabbing some of Pac's spotlight, hopefully now 9 years later Treach still has what it takes, dude was always nasty on the mic, and from what he said on BET last week, KG is gonna be lacin him with some beats too

I thought Treach could make it by himself because he was marketable even though he wasn't great on the mic but I still support because I liked Naughty by Nature

roaches

Treach was pretty nasty on the mic. He had blatant internal and multisyllabic rhymes before they were popularized, and he was clever on occasion as well.

All that gets swallowed up in his choruses, though. NBN made catchy, prominent hooks an important part of every hip-hop song.

I think Treach is a pioneer, though not necessarily in a good way. Dr. Dre + Treach + Puffy/Biggie = today's commercial radio-friendly hip-hop.

A good tangent post could be 50 Cent, and how he's taken Treach's innovation to an extreme.

i kind og agree but if u heard him on the last luniz album, and all the underground shit he did i think u would think differently

he stays real with every thing, he works with any1 who asks, he is a good cat, who knows wut he is doing, i will try 2 post up the track he did with the luniz later

peace

josh

Nut said:
net impact ?
means overall, read roaches post after that it more or less sums up why.

i liked treach jus it was a bit corny with all these happy songs if ya know what i mean.

one of my favourite nbn songs is mourn u till i join you.

Teach is a tight rapper. The newest joint I heard from him is ''Real Life'' with the Bone Brothers (Bizzy & Layzie) and I think this track is my number one best track in 2005, and im not joking !!

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.