Wu-Tang summer tour.

The Wu-Tang Clan are bringing it all back together.

The pioneering rap crew has slated a month of tour dates to follow up the string of warm-up shows they played earlier this year. Wu-Tang will spend August on the road, kicking off the trek in Phoenix on August 3, making their way down the West Coast and heading east for shows in New York and Philadelphia before wrapping up the tour August 25 in Fort Lauderdale, Florida.

The tour will feature all the original members of the Wu — except Ol' Dirty Bastard, who died in 2004 — and will include appearances at the San Diego Street Scene festival on August 4 and a two-night stand at New York's Webster Hall on August 17 and 18.

The tour will also feature stops at two Rock the Bells Festival IV concerts in California. The Clan will participate in a tribute to ODB on a bill alongside Mos Def, Talib Kweli, Redman and De La Soul at the NOS Events Center in San Bernardino on August 5, and the same show will take place the next night at the Sleep Train Pavilion in Concord.

Wu-Tang will also perform at New Orleans' Voodoo Music Experience in October.

There hasn't been a new Wu-Tang album since 2001's Iron Flag, but Method Man's 4:21 ... The Day After is due out in August.

And RZA is lending a hand on Only Built 4 Cuban Linx 2, the highly anticipated sequel to Raekwon's landmark 1995 solo album, also due in late summer.

Wu-Tang Clan dates, according to the group's official Web site:

8/3 - Phoenix, AZ @ Celebrity Theater
8/4 - San Diego, CA @ Street Scene
8/5 - San Bernardino, CA @ NOS Events Center (Rock the Bells)
8/6 - Concord, CA @ Sleep Train Pavilion (Rock the Bells)
8/8 - Salt Lake City, UT @ The Depot
8/9 - Denver, CO @ Fillmore Auditorium
8/11 - Minneapolis, MN @ First Avenue
8/12 - Chicago, IL @ Congress Theater
8/13 - Detroit, MI @ Chene Park
8/16 - Providence, RI @ Lupo's Heartbreak Hotel
8/17 - New York, NY @ Webster Hall
8/18 - New York, NY @ Webster Hall
8/19 - Philadelphia, PA @ Penn's Landing
8/20 - Winston-Salem, NC @ Corpening Plaza
8/23 - Tampa, FL @ Jannus Landing
8/24 - Orlando, FL @ Hard Rock Live
8/25 - Fort Lauderdale, FL @ Revolution
10/28 - New Orleans, LA @ Voodoo Music Experience

Source: MTVNews.

linx

Staff member
Shit, I got 3 tickets the afternoon them shits was on sale. I don't sleep on shit like this. :thumb:

Preach

they performed over here in norway a week or two ago. i got like 200 promo posters that i were supposed to put up around town that i never got around to.

rizzle wants to sell 'em. super ultra rare wu-tang norwegian promo poster zomg wtf bbq 5000.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.