Wu-Tang Speaks On 8 Diagrams

linx

Staff member
Saw this on the onsmash website.

http://videos.onsmash.com/v/Gd5LYRAIB7NxrZ9s

I saw Wu at Rock The Bells last week and they killed it. They didn't do many new songs from their new album, but they rocked all their classic Wu shit. That's the second time i've seen them and i'm looking forward to the third. I'm looking foward to this album so fucking much. More than Cuban Linx 2 and more than The Growth. I guess it'll keep me happy until those 2 albums drop in 10 years?

Preach

lol

yeah ever since i heard that they were "taking it back" with that album i've been very interested too. sadly i don't know much about it. when's it dropping? any confirmed guests or producers lol, tracklist?

linx

Staff member
Supposedly a few of them said if it isn't coming out this year then it isn't coming out at all. I'm not sure why they said that, but that's whatever I guess. As far as who's involved, i'm not completely sure. I know Q-Tip is. RZA also said that he'll be working with some other producers on this album. And that's dope, something new for Wu. Not to say RZA disappoints when he produces most of their shit, it'll just be something new. We all know RZA can produce the whole thing himself and it'll be ridiculous. Anyway, I can't wait for it. I think Capadonna is gonna be on it as well. Then again, that's expected. :p

Saw this on the onsmash website.

http://videos.onsmash.com/v/Gd5LYRAIB7NxrZ9s

I saw Wu at Rock The Bells last week and they killed it. They didn't do many new songs from their new album, but they rocked all their classic Wu shit. That's the second time i've seen them and i'm looking forward to the third. I'm looking foward to this album so fucking much. More than Cuban Linx 2 and more than The Growth. I guess it'll keep me happy until those 2 albums drop in 10 years?

Who's album is going to be called the growth?

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.