Wu-Tang Reunion Tour..?

linx

Staff member
Nobody posted about going ..i'm sure somebody went. I went 3 days ago and it was dope. They absolutely killed it. One of the dudes that was on stage from a local radio station was about to get his ass kicked. The guy is a fucking homosexual and he was being very dumb and hyping up Wu tang when they weren't even there yet. He must of repeated the shit he said like 39 times. Long story short though, I got to watch from the side of the stage as they killed it. Very, very dope. I've waited over 10 years for it and it was worth it. :thumb:

linx

Staff member
Oh, but I can kind of relate. I live in the smallest state in the US and we don't exactly get people coming here every week and shit. Fortunately the city I live in is a diverse crowd and there's alot of "rap" fans. So.. they do come here, but not a real lot. I have seen alot of people though..

Jay-Z, DMX, Rakim, Method Man (3 times), Ghostface (twice), Little Brother (3 times), The Away Team, Chaundon, Legacy, Joe Scudda, Beanie Sigel, Memphis Bleek, Redman, Ja Rule, Apathy (twice), Celph Titled, Rhymefest (twice), Fort Minor..

I know i'm forgetting a good amount too..

ARon

^We went to the same show, ha. Are you going to Tribe or Rakim coming up?

It was monumentous. Just to see them all on the stage everybody was kind of in aww, yellin and everything of course. The show was tight, Wu rocked it, nothing much more to say. It was just a great night.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.