Wu-Tang Poll

Shaolin Shadowboxin', and the Wu-Tang Sword Style. . .

• RZA

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • GZA

• Ol' Dirty Bastard

• Inspectah Deck

• Raekwon

• U-God

• Ghostface Killah

• Masta Killa

• Method Man

• Total voters
So, I've been buying so much Wu-Tang shit latley, I wanted to know who everybody's favorite was...I don't care if this has been done, fuck you

I vote Inspectah Deck

Reason: because

linx

Staff member
I got into Wu-Tang at a young age and like many, Method Man started out as my favorite. As I started to understand more and more, it changed. I started to like them all pretty equally, but eventually Ghost broke out ahead of the pack and he is still my favorite Wu Tang member. Raekwon is probably second.

Bobby Sands

Its too hard to choose one.I think GZA has the best lyrics of any rapper.But since i have to choose one.,im gonna go with RZA.Best producer ever.and i like his delivery on alot of songs.

Fatal off the Blade Trinity soundtrack is one of my fav. rap songs ever.

its linx! said:
I got into Wu-Tang at a young age and like many, Method Man started out as my favorite. As I started to understand more and more, it changed. I started to like them all pretty equally, but eventually Ghost broke out ahead of the pack and he is still my favorite Wu Tang member. Raekwon is probably second.
:thumb:

ghost and rae have style,lyrics,and good content

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.