Wu-Tang Classics

• Enter The Wu-Tang (36 Chambers)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Wu-Tang Forever

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
outlaw_ridah85 said:
CalcuoCuchicheo I got a question for you thats little off topic. How do you get those thinks kinda like quotes under your reply.
Go to your User CP. You'll find this second from the left among the links near the top of the page.

You'll then be presented with a page tat shows your latest rep received. To the left are links, one of them being Edit Signature. Click on that & from there you can type in a little message, a quote or w/e.

Go to your User CP. You'll find this second from the left among the links near the top of the page.

You'll then be presented with a page tat shows your latest rep received. To the left are links, one of them being Edit Signature. Click on that & from there you can type in a little message, a quote or w/e.

thanks

I honestly think 36 chambers iz 1 of the best albumz in rap. I bought the tape and cd. The tape came in handy cuz for one whole year i drove a shitbox with a cassette player only and every day i would play 36 chambers cuz i was too lazy to get other tapes. From start to finish that album is totally raw. I also bought the Forever Limited Edition cd first day but it was not even close to 36 chambers.

PDT

Forever is better in a lot of ways, but it's got some weak shit on there [Black Shampoo], 36 Chambers got no flaws, so ya gotta go with Enter The Wu.

linx

Staff member
You gotta think about the impact 36 Chambers made on the game too. They dropped that album when rap was heavy on the west coast shit. They brought some attention back to the east.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.