Wu Massacre has leaked

... To be honest I wasnt expecting this shit to even get released anytime soon cuz of the lack of promotion thats been done for it. And straight off the bat I have very low expectations for it.. It's obviously been rushed, It has 12 tracks, first 2 were released months before they even decided to make the album (I believe) and ones a skit.. so that leaves us with 9 tracks. I'm not against short albums.. as long as they're flawless. But knowing that they didnt really get in the studio together to work on it.. I cant be expecting too much.

With all that said.. I hope the albums dope...

Tracklist

01. Criminology 2.5
02. Mef Vs. Chef 2
03. Ya Moms Skit
04. Smooth Sailing Remix (Feat. Solomon Childs & Streetlife)
05. Our Dreams (Feat. Inspectah Deck, Sun God)
06. Gunshowers
07. Dangerous
08. Pimpin’ Chipp
09. How To Pay Rent Skit (Feat. Tracy Morgan)
10. Miranda
11. Youngstown Heist (Feat. Trife, Sheek, Bully)
12. It’s That Wu Shit

MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service

THEV1LL4N

^^ same. already heard criminology 2 a long time ago, so adding meth's verse in to make it 2.5 wasnt much different.

it could be worse. i kind of like/dont like the way the tune changes from the chorus to the next verse.

.. i still haven't listened to this :s

.. and so far i've heard very mixed reviews on it from ppl saying it sucks.. to random 8am text messages saying Wu Massacre is fuckin insaaaaanne... to its just Meh

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.