Wtf???

Status
Not open for further replies.
you people honestly amaze me. I've been a regular viewer of this site for many years, and the fact of the matter is that if it isn't 50 this week, or em last week, the simple fact of the matter is that you guys find something new to bitch about every week, my question is when will an artist "earn" respect in the eyes of the "hip hop fans" when the get shot and killed.

all I see is as long as there alive they are gonna get it from the "smart fans", oh and you guys will come back with oh "your just ridin' the interscope dick" and I say good, cuz' the fact of the matter is that interscope has the rap game on lock down, I mean the biggest beef everyone talks about is comin' from label mates, I say good feed into the trap more and more.

And you all talk oh, well we ain't buyin' the albums so eventually they gonna be nuthin', and I know sales ain't shit, but honestly rap is a dying breed of music, due to the fact that people are downloadin' what they consider pop rap and only buyin' shit they think is "good rap" but folks the "good rap" ain't gonna fill the pockets of the dyin' breed of rappers we all used to know and love.

did it ever occur that we leave rappers no choice but to switch over to "pop rap" my feelin' is that no matter how much you love the art of hip hop if you can't make money off of it some how then why bother and by refusin' to listen to certain artists we don't give artists with the hope of "makin' it" one day very much hope.

we don't like or never heard of them we download, we heard of them and like we buy and many peoples list of artists they would buy is very small (don't bullshit it is so) I'm just really sick of people findin' an artist to bitch about every week, (50 was hard, 50 was gangsta when he started he's sold out, he's different) well it's called adapting, if you don't adapt as an artist you don't succeed and people tend to forget that.

oh wow I guess the internet has grown since the last time I thought people actually had a way of arguing "you r stupid" come on dog, this is supposed to be a place for discussion and conversation, I absolutely love how apparently an argument can be settled with u r stupid........wow.

AmerikazMost

Lestat said:
you people honestly amaze me. I've been a regular viewer of this site for many years, and the fact of the matter is that if it isn't 50 this week, or em last week, the simple fact of the matter is that you guys find something new to bitch about every week, my question is when will an artist "earn" respect in the eyes of the "hip hop fans" when the get shot and killed, all I see is as long as there alive they are gonna get it from the "smart fans", oh and you guys will come back with oh "your just ridin' the interscope dick" and I say good, cuz' the fact of the matter is that interscope has the rap game on lock down, I mean the biggest beef everyone talks about is comin' from label mates, I say good feed into the trap more and more. And you all talk oh, well we ain't buyin' the albums so eventually they gonna be nuthin', and I know sales ain't shit, but honestly rap is a dying breed of music, due to the fact that people are downloadin' what they consider pop rap and only buyin' shit they think is "good rap" but folks the "good rap" ain't gonna fill the pockets of the dyin' breed of rappers we all used to know and love, did it ever occur that we leave rappers no choice but to switch over to "pop rap" my feelin' is that no matter how much you love the art of hip hop if you can't make money off of it some how then why bother, and by refusin' to listen to certain artists we don't give artists with the hope of "makin' it" one day very much hope, we don't like or never heard of them we download, we heard of them and like we buy and many peoples list of artists they would buy is very small (don't bullshit it is so) I'm just really sick of people findin' an artist to bitch about every week, (50 was hard, 50 was gangsta when he started he's sold out, he's different) well it's called adapting, if you don't adapt as an artist you don't succeed and people tend to forget that.
It's because we want to hear good music. We (as in the 'smart' fans you're talking about) don't care about beef or who doesn't like who. Personally, I just want to hear quality music.

And don't confuse the 'smart fans' with the ones who talk shit on 50 and Em all the time. Most of the 'smart fans' on here (or at least the ones that come to mind) are a little more moderate than that.

I agree amerikaz most but the "smart fans" I refer to are the ones that hate and dick ride etc. I'm just sayin' it's not very upliftin' for a good rapper to sit back and realize that well the shit that's sellin' is the pop rap, and there are rappers that say I don't give a fuck about all that, cuz' I make good rap not rap that sells, but those rappers are the ones that have already been around and don't have to worry about feedin' their family or shit like that. Most new rappers that are stupid fly are gonna be overlooked and have no choice but to change to pop rap for the simple fact that money talks. Thus eventually we will be left with nuthin' but pop rap and I have no solution for this don't think I do, but when the only way most people can get a good mixtape or sumthin' is by downloadin' it.......when money ain't flowin' rappers change, and 50 is the perfect example you can't say 50 wasn't good in the mixtape days up until get rich or die tryin', but he realized the way to make money, and that was commercial rap...................hold on to the rap you love cuz' as far as I can see their ain't gonna be shit like it for a long long time.

Jeremy

Hey buddy, this is a message forum beleive it or not. People can have thier own opinions if they want. My personal opinion is that rap/ hiphop is forsure not what it use to be. The only reason why these artist are even being accepted is because the younger generation doesnt know any better. So they accept this crap that is being put out today. Who cares if interscope has the industry on lock, they arent doing anything for society, they arent political, the lyrical content is total shit besides eminems old stuff. 50 didnt adapt, he was never anything special. His songs are meaningless. I gave him a chance when he put out grodt but when I heard the lyrics if was just pathetic song writing. So just let everyone have they own say on the subject and you can have yours. In reality they have a reason to bitch because the quality of rap/hip hop is just not what it use to be. So dont blame them for bitching. :)

YES, opinions that what I want, I agree with you, I don't wanna think anybody's opinion is wrong but it does seem like the band wagon drives by and everybody jumps on it, don't you think?

Jeremy

Lestat said:
YES, opinions that what I want, I agree with you, I don't wanna think anybody's opinion is wrong but it does seem like the band wagon drives by and everybody jumps on it, don't you think?

Not really, We are just tired of this shit rap that is being accepted in this day and age. It's pathetic when the only hiphop cd's I buy are older stuff. I cant even buy new stuff cause its mainly crap. I cant even remember the last time I bought a cd that came out this year alone.

Lestat said:
you people honestly amaze me. I've been a regular viewer of this site for many years, and the fact of the matter is that if it isn't 50 this week, or em last week, the simple fact of the matter is that you guys find something new to bitch about every week, my question is when will an artist "earn" respect in the eyes of the "hip hop fans" when the get shot and killed, all I see is as long as there alive they are gonna get it from the "smart fans", oh and you guys will come back with oh "your just ridin' the interscope dick" and I say good, cuz' the fact of the matter is that interscope has the rap game on lock down, I mean the biggest beef everyone talks about is comin' from label mates, I say good feed into the trap more and more. And you all talk oh, well we ain't buyin' the albums so eventually they gonna be nuthin', and I know sales ain't shit, but honestly rap is a dying breed of music, due to the fact that people are downloadin' what they consider pop rap and only buyin' shit they think is "good rap" but folks the "good rap" ain't gonna fill the pockets of the dyin' breed of rappers we all used to know and love, did it ever occur that we leave rappers no choice but to switch over to "pop rap" my feelin' is that no matter how much you love the art of hip hop if you can't make money off of it some how then why bother, and by refusin' to listen to certain artists we don't give artists with the hope of "makin' it" one day very much hope, we don't like or never heard of them we download, we heard of them and like we buy and many peoples list of artists they would buy is very small (don't bullshit it is so) I'm just really sick of people findin' an artist to bitch about every week, (50 was hard, 50 was gangsta when he started he's sold out, he's different) well it's called adapting, if you don't adapt as an artist you don't succeed and people tend to forget that.
I stoped reading half way. The way you type and set shit out shits me.

School mother fucker... did you go to it?

just cuz' I didn't want to hate on everyone for the last few years, the amount of posts doesn't say how much you've been viewing this website.

7 Syns

Tha_4Gotten said:
Your join date says August of this year, and you only have 10 posts...
and that means? he couldve had many usernames and just forgotten about them, forgot the password and made a new one. He couldve used his friends username and just dropped by and checked.. etc thousand reasons.

peace.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.