Writing Messages

Hi,

Thanks again to the people at TB for getting this up and running again, I don't know them and they probably don't know me but it's all good right.

I been having problems with the icons above when I go to write a message. Insert hyperlink and the email one too, every time I click on there my screen shoots up, scrolling to the top of the page and nothing happens in my text. I probably doing it wrong anyway.
Is there anywhere i could go for help on this please?

-Daniel- said:
Hi,

Thanks again to the people at TB for getting this up and running again, I don't know them and they probably don't know me but it's all good right.

I been having problems with the icons above when I go to write a message. Insert hyperlink and the email one too, every time I click on there my screen shoots up, scrolling to the top of the page and nothing happens in my text. I probably doing it wrong anyway.
Is there anywhere i could go for help on this please?

this happens to me when i click on the icons when posting a reply (I.E the thumb icon, :thumb:

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.