WOW Crooked I!

Great joints indeed.I posted the first one which is called Str8 Bosses before in OBFDL forum.

First joint is called Str8 Bosses.Its a krazy joint.One of the best of his imo.Its on Celly Cel's album The Gumbo Pot.His long waited album B.O.S.S. is looks like coming out finally this year according to his fans, and this song might be on it.
Second joint is called I'm Hot Ft.Lil Fats & Vocab.This was out on Coast 2 Coast Mixtape Vol. 2 while ago.

Str8 Bosses
http://download.yousendit.com/070C6A173216012C

I'm Hot (Ft.Lil Fats & Vocab)
http://download.yousendit.com/775607771B970082

It looks like Crooked I is finally gonna get his shine on this year,after all these years.At least thats what their fans say.Come on to his site
http://www.dynastyentgroup.com/forum/ register and be active,check out his songs and stiff.As soon as something gets leaked it gets leaked there so if you wanna hear him, check out that site.Support him and spread the word with these songs.

Those dope too.Looks like you've kinda new because those joints have been out for sometime now.I suggest you go to his site i posted above.They have this free mixtape posted Evolution Of A Boss Mixtape with some of his songs.Its a double tape,you might find some other hot joints you haven't heard before.

You might wanna chek the mixtape "Street Heaters Vol. 3" they got a brand new song with the Horse Shoe Gang (signed to Dynasty) and Crooked I and it's bangin!

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
I know a lot of shit I can't share... But can say this... Things are looking very positive and it's a make or break year. Crooked is working with people that have been there and done it, yet aren't past it (Opposite of Suge). So this should be the year.

I have heard a few album tracks... And they piss on "Streiht Ballin'" (That's how my copy is labelled, and it came from a direct source).. As for the DOC mixtape, it was up on StreetHop.... "We Fly High Remix" is up on StreetHop, I also get a shout on it.... *Net Fame Alert* ;)

So maybe you guys should check the front page more often. - www.streethop.com

Also, before BOSS drops the mixtape YBV3 will be released.

Apart from that I can't say anymore except there are some awesome tracks, that are very reflective and a couple of club bangers... and all the tracks I have heard were produced in house.

maybe its just me, but i'm getting kinda bored of these random tracks. Like I know Crooked can rip a mic, and he's got mad range too. And although he's never released an album, i can see he has alot of potential as an emcee. But, these tracks are boring me to death, I wanna see if he can put out a quality album now. And its not just crooked, it's all these mixtape dudes that need to release a real record (papoose, saigon, etc)

~peace

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
maybe its just me, but i'm getting kinda bored of these random tracks. Like I know Crooked can rip a mic, and he's got mad range too. And although he's never released an album, i can see he has alot of potential as an emcee. But, these tracks are boring me to death, I wanna see if he can put out a quality album now. And its not just crooked, it's all these mixtape dudes that need to release a real record (papoose, saigon, etc)

~peace
True... But there are complete songs... Boom Boom Clap, My Life, Cali Boyz, Str8 Bosses..... And there's a lot more out there, they just aren't available on the net.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.