Would U Like G-Unit If.....

They had artists like Lil Scrappy, M.O.P. and reportedly 3-6 Mafia?
That's the rumor these days, it appears 50 is going after some of the most underground artists....personally I wouldn't want to see M.O.P. with them or 3-6 Mafia...but then again what could the hypnotize camp do if they had the monney resources of intercope and aftermath!?!? alot of damage...

Guerilla Black just got signed to G unit...he even came out wit a song titled "Guerilla Black" its got black screamin gunit threw out the whole track and at the end he says guerilla black newest gunit west member....i would post but i dont know how to post threads

50 is da shit and will open ur mouth and shit in it if he wanted too, plus he looks like a monkey that took steriods and was raised by humans by accident

G G G GG GUNITTT

WayCide-Ridah said:
They had artists like Lil Scrappy, M.O.P. and reportedly 3-6 Mafia?
That's the rumor these days, it appears 50 is going after some of the most underground artists....personally I wouldn't want to see M.O.P. with them or 3-6 Mafia...but then again what could the hypnotize camp do if they had the monney resources of intercope and aftermath!?!? alot of damage...
i hope to never see m.o.p shoutin out mash out g unit :( sum acts r jus not ment to be superstars/sugar coated etc.

I really hope MOB would sign with them, even though any MC in the planet would record sale wise.

ANTTEEE UPP
GIMME THE FUCKING WATCH BEFORE I POP ONE IN YA BRAIN

Kareem said:
i would like it if g unit fell off the face of the earth never to be heard from again
same here how many corny, repetatvie, songs to we have to hear. i garuntee mop wont fuck with g-unit and 3-6 def wont fuck with g-unit. 3-6 basically has their own label, what more could they want? mop is too gritty and would def have zero pop records so that automatically eliminates them.

shit its only a matter of time before g-unit hits the fuckin ground face first, never to be heard of again. i wish it was 2marrow, it would make the world a better and more O R I G I N A L place.

F U C K gggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg-unit

i hate lil scrappy hes fucking horrible. that song where hes with lil jon and they're driving around in the car...OMFG i fucking hate that lil fag his voice is annoying as fuck and he cant rap for his life

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online