Would Game have been better off on G Unit?

Rukas

Capo Dei Capi
Staff member
50's recent comments about Buck and Game got me thinking, would Game have been better off on G Unit?

By no means is he doing poorly, but would his BWS operation be better under Interscope or is he doing better for himself now?

He certainly has more shine right now, but how much is that based on the 50 Cent beef and how long lasting is it? Has he established himself as a lasting artist? We know the likes of Em and 50, Jay Z and Nas are not going anywhere anytime soon, what about Game?

ill-matic

50's recent comments about Buck and Game got me thinking, would Game have been better off on G Unit?

By no means is he doing poorly, but would his BWS operation be better under Interscope or is he doing better for himself now?

He certainly has more shine right now, but how much is that based on the 50 Cent beef and how long lasting is it? Has he established himself as a lasting artist? We know the likes of Em and 50, Jay Z and Nas are not going anywhere anytime soon, what about Game?
I don't think he would have made much of a name for himself under the wing of G-Unit. I mean, you only just have to look @ the liked of Banks and Buck to see that becasue IMO people see them as just 50 cent's cronies rather than established, independent rappers. Whereas Game broke away from that, didn't want to be associated with 50 like that and really stamped his ground as someone who does things on his own etc. I duno if i worded this right, cos im hungry as fuck and my head's sore.

his second album would've flopped harder than banks if he would've stayed wit G UNIT...

he wouldn't have alot of shit if it wasn't for the beef...some other rapper would've had his spot tho

JDP

he could have had a better career if he stayed
but if he stayed, he is just another brainless monster who disses ppl he doesn't even noe / understand

_carmi

me, myself & us
I don't think he would have made much of a name for himself under the wing of G-Unit. I mean, you only just have to look @ the liked of Banks and Buck to see that becasue IMO people see them as just 50 cent's cronies rather than established, independent rappers. Whereas Game broke away from that, didn't want to be associated with 50 like that and really stamped his ground as someone who does things on his own etc. I duno if i worded this right, cos im hungry as fuck and my head's sore.
exactly what i'm thinking.

He would have. I look at Buck as the only member of G-Unit thats hated on the least. And Game could have been the same, with the figures to match. He also would've still been on aftermath and in Dre's good graces too, don't forget that as being the most important aspect of his decension from G-Unit

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.