Wordsworth - Not Fair

ArtsyGirl

Anyone heard this song? Well on about the second or third verse I'm pretty sure another guy comes in with lyrics that Redman freestyled on The Basement (its on the best of..) Anyway the line "Me against 40 of you a fair fight" If anyone can find the lyrics to this post it up, I couldnt :sad: I was thinkin is this meant to be bitten to form part of the songs meaning or is this guy just stupid?

Anyway apart from that the entire album Mirror Music is dope n worth lookin if you havent already. Oh and BTW I know this is an old album, but I dont get a chance to listen to my albums much n just recently listened to this for the first time since I got it like a year ago.. Anyway Great album!

7 Syns

Heard the album, thought it was a solid LP. Wordsworth is one of those emcee's you either dig or you don't, truthfully I thought Mirror Music was going to be a let down.

as for the bitten verse, not sure.

peace.

S O F I

Administrator
Staff member
^Not, really. He's one of those emcees that you can't say you love and you can't say you hate, either. Anybody you ask, they'd be like, "He's cool, a good emcee, I don't bump him much, though."

ARon

I liked Mirror Music. I have that Freestyle on video but I cant really up anything cus I'm on 56k. Maybe when I go to bed tonight or something I'll up it.

Any of you read some of his papers he did in college. I DL'd a zip file with like 6 of em, pretty tight, dude is smart plus they all rhyme which is tight.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.